ADVERTISEMENT

DICK CORDRAY DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
OL' DICK CORDRAY, GAMBLING ON TRUMP FIRING HIM SO HE COULD BE A FAUX-MARTYR DID'T WORK OUT, DID IT DICKY BOY?

AND NOW FAUXCOHAUNTIS ELIZABETH WARREN IS ACTING LIKE A PRESIDENT FILLING THAT SEAT WITH THEIR OWN PICK IS DANGEROUS BECAUSE OF THE POWER THEY'LL WIELD. THE IRONY. TOUGH SHIT, FAUXCOHAUNTIS. YOU MADE THIS SHIT SANDWICH, ENJOY A BIG OL' BITE.

OL' DICK CORDRAY, GAMBLING ON TRUMP FIRING HIM SO HE COULD BE A FAUX-MARTYR DID'T WORK OUT, DID IT DICKY BOY?

AND NOW FAUXCOHAUNTIS ELIZABETH WARREN IS ACTING LIKE A PRESIDENT FILLING THAT SEAT WITH THEIR OWN PICK IS DANGEROUS BECAUSE OF THE POWER THEY'LL WIELD. THE IRONY. TOUGH SHIT, FAUXCOHAUNTIS. YOU MADE THIS SHIT SANDWICH, ENJOY A BIG OL' BITE.
Huh. He is running for Governor in Ohio. That’s why he is out. Will win handily. As much as I like kasich he has ****ed Ohio. One of the only states with an increasing unemployment. Blue collars love courdray.

Huh. He is running for Governor in Ohio. That’s why he is out. Will win handily. As much as I like kasich he has ****ed Ohio. One of the only states with an increasing unemployment. Blue collars love courdray.
YOU'RE NUTTY IF YOU DON'T THINK HE WAS BANKING ON TRUMP 86'ING HIM SO HE COULD ATTEMPT TO WEAR IT LIKE A BADGE OF HONOR ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL. IT'S PRETTY MUCH BEEN TALKED ABOUT FOR MONTHS.

YOU'RE NUTTY IF YOU DON'T THINK HE WAS BANKING ON TRUMP 86'ING HIM SO HE COULD ATTEMPT TO WEAR IT LIKE A BADGE OF HONOR ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL. IT'S PRETTY MUCH BEEN TALKED ABOUT FOR MONTHS.
Well it’s been talked about for years he was going to run for Governor so I think you have been trumped Trumptard.

Well it’s been talked about for years he was going to run for Governor so I think you have been trumped Trumptard.
the part about him aspiring to the office is the only thing in this entire thread you have gotten right. poor triggered snowflake. confronting your daddy issues sure has taken a toll on you

the part about him aspiring to the office is the only thing in this entire thread you have gotten right. poor triggered snowflake. confronting your daddy issues sure has taken a toll on you
He’s been the leading democratic contender in Ohio for the last two years. Great story though Trumptard

He’s been the leading democratic contender in Ohio for the last two years. Great story though Trumptard
AGAIN, THE ONLY PART OF THIS ENTIRE THREAD (AND LIKELY OTHER THREADS) THAT YOU'VE GOTTEN RIGHT TODAY. I GUESS YOU DON'T HEAR MUCH OF THE INSIDE BASEBALL TALK LIKE I DO. MIGHT WANT TO READ SOMETHING OTHER THAN SLATE FOR YOUR INFO.

AGAIN, THE ONLY PART OF THIS ENTIRE THREAD (AND LIKELY OTHER THREADS) THAT YOU'VE GOTTEN RIGHT TODAY. I GUESS YOU DON'T HEAR MUCH OF THE INSIDE BASEBALL TALK LIKE I DO. MIGHT WANT TO READ SOMETHING OTHER THAN SLATE FOR YOUR INFO.
Got it Trumptard. Great story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT