ADVERTISEMENT

Dictator Trump takes the stage.

Jerk Off Rick Santorum GIF

That Democrats tried to shoot down.

Yes, typical racists.

You are such a hypocrite, Pedo-puss.
Since you either didn't pay attention in high school or more likely had the usual awful west virginia education/teachers, you should pay for some cheap community college classes regarding politlcal science. You'll learn that much of the platforms switched and was further pushed by the Dixiecrats - the racist portion of the Dems - that flipped to Republican.

You could also use Google to help you.

Since you either didn't pay attention in high school or more likely had the usual awful west virginia education/teachers, you should pay for some cheap community college classes regarding politlcal science. You'll learn that much of the platforms switched and was further pushed by the Dixiecrats - the racist portion of the Dems - that flipped to Republican.

Again...You're so full of it. You would have fought for the South, Pedo-puss and you know it.

Reactions: 19MU88
54 Democrats voted nay in the House and 20 Republicans voted nay in the House.

17 Democrats voted nay in the Senate and 1 Republican voted nay in the Senate.

Democrats supported expanding slavery at the outbreak of the Civil War and Republicans were against slavery.

Face it Pedo-puss. The Democrat Party was the party of slavery.

Looks like you’re the one with the bad education and have swallowed the lie spread by the modern democrats.

Tell me, when did much of the platforms switch?

Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88
Looks like you’re the one with the bad education and have swallowed the lie spread by the modern democrats.

Please allow him a little latitude. He's just blindly repeating what he is fed like a good puppet.

Reactions: 30CAT
We’ve played this game one or two other times on here over the years (once with Big Dummy). Do you really need me to take the time to educate you on something that is widely accepted by historians and political scientists?

Yeah, except it’s not. It’s the lie that’s been repeated enough that some people buy it.

Yeah, except it’s not. It’s the lie that’s been repeated enough that some people buy it.
You're really showing your lack of quality education and intelligence. This isn't a topic that is even challenged by reasonable people. The only time I have ever seen it challenged are from lifelong wv educated morons on here.

There are many areas that the parties have essentially switched, and they are mostly the biggest issues: federal government power, big business, civil rights/social justice, guns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT