ADVERTISEMENT

Did another country just tell the U.S. (Mush Biden) to F...Off?

raleighherdfan

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 22, 2010
South Africa? A shithole, who cares.

You, downplaying anything negatively associated with the Democratic party?

Shocking.

Your fvcking house could be burning to the ground with Mush standing on the perimeter with a gas can and matches. Your response? Eh, who cares. It was a shit hole and I was looking to move anyway.

Looks like something that may be needed in this country these days:
car jackings increase.
Almost all carjackings in the USA are in the wrong part of town. The media will hype the occasional one that isn't, because black on black crime in the ghetto doesn't bother most people.

South Africa is quite factually fvcking insane, and it doesn't matter where you are there.

Almost all carjackings in the USA are in the wrong part of town. The media will hype the occasional one that isn't, because black on black crime in the ghetto doesn't bother most people.
give a liberal an inch and they'll out themselves . . . every single time.

give a liberal an inch and they'll out themselves . . . every single time.
Well, I'm not a liberal. I understand you nuts think anyone to the left of the John Birch Society is a liberal, but still.

We can argue about why certain demographics are the perps of victims of most violent crime (I am going with systemic poverty, decline of urban manufacturing, and the deterioration of the nuclear family), but the facts are the facts.

And absolutely most whites, and frankly most well off blacks, are not concerned one bit with black on black crime. Unless it happens to them, of course. Sure, you will bitch about it, but it's mostly out of sight, out of mind.

Louisville has a shitload of murders. I have never been concerned that I will be murdered. Why? First, I stay out of high crime areas. Second, I don't do shit that will get me murdered. Most of these murders, they are not random. It's beefs over money/drugs, gang shit, etc. Louisville also has a decent number of car jacks, and they are not jacking cars in the east end.

Now, maybe this is liberal of me, but black on black crime does concern me. I think it is a damn shame. We can do better as a nation and a culture. But the roots are deep. We just had a holiday to honor a man that got shot, and I don't think it is dumb luck he got shot when he was really starting to talk about systemic poverty and race. I think poverty has gotten worse since then. Sure, more blacks are doing well, going to college, etc. But man, we have hollowed out the urban manufacturing big time. Same with rural areas or white rust belt places, it's no wonder so many poor whites are hooked on dope. People do dumb shit when they are fatalistic and have no hope. I don't think ADULT handouts are the answer, but neither is doing nothing...it's going to take a few generations to get this sorted. Getting at childhood poverty is important, I am amazed how many kids/families come to mom's school for free food over the holidays or summer, I don't remember shit being like this when I was a kid. We got problems, for sure.

Well, I'm not a liberal. I understand you nuts think anyone to the left of the John Birch Society is a liberal, but still.

We can argue about why certain demographics are the perps of victims of most violent crime (I am going with systemic poverty, decline of urban manufacturing, and the deterioration of the nuclear family), but the facts are the facts.

And absolutely most whites, and frankly most well off blacks, are not concerned one bit with black on black crime. Unless it happens to them, of course. Sure, you will bitch about it, but it's mostly out of sight, out of mind.

Louisville has a shitload of murders. I have never been concerned that I will be murdered. Why? First, I stay out of high crime areas. Second, I don't do shit that will get me murdered. Most of these murders, they are not random. It's beefs over money/drugs, gang shit, etc. Louisville also has a decent number of car jacks, and they are not jacking cars in the east end.

Now, maybe this is liberal of me, but black on black crime does concern me. I think it is a damn shame. We can do better as a nation and a culture. But the roots are deep. We just had a holiday to honor a man that got shot, and I don't think it is dumb luck he got shot when he was really starting to talk about systemic poverty and race. I think poverty has gotten worse since then. Sure, more blacks are doing well, going to college, etc. But man, we have hollowed out the urban manufacturing big time. Same with rural areas or white rust belt places, it's no wonder so many poor whites are hooked on dope. People do dumb shit when they are fatalistic and have no hope. I don't think ADULT handouts are the answer, but neither is doing nothing...it's going to take a few generations to get this sorted. Getting at childhood poverty is important, I am amazed how many kids/families come to mom's school for free food over the holidays or summer, I don't remember shit being like this when I was a kid. We got problems, for sure.
It would have been quicker, and much more simpler, to have simply typed out an admission of guilt statement that yes, you are a racist.

It would have been quicker, and much more simpler, to have simply typed out an admission of guilt statement that yes, you are a racist.
Says the poster that has been suspended multiple times for posting racist stuff.

AptShockingAyeaye-size_restricted.gif

Now, maybe this is liberal of me, but black on black crime does concern me.

Or maybe it is not...

But I'm sure you would likely consider this young lady a RWNJ for saying such things...

Well, I'm not a liberal.
Didn't make it past your first lie to read what is likely either many others or diatribe of bullshit attempting to convince yourself that's true. At any rate, calm down, you'll make someone jealous throwing down a diatribe like that which nobody will read.

Last edited:
But I'm sure you would likely consider this young lady a RWNJ for saying such things...
I had to look her up...actually, I would consider her a stripper and, according to another (and much more prominent) black conservative woman, a cokehead. Lost her election by an ungodly, embarrassing margin yet claimed she actually won, so I would consider her full of shit. Likely a scam artist as well....where in the fvck does the GOP find these people?!?
Didn't make it past your first lie
I'd say more like you are a liar, but since EG is back that has been taken care of already.

Oh, and *yore.

where in the fvck does the GOP find these people?!?

I have long believed someone had to be somewhat off to be a politician. That said, where do BOTH parties get some of the people that they run? Unlike a "libertarian" as yourself I understand there are idiots in both parties. How come you can't?

And absolutely most whites, and frankly most well off blacks, are not concerned one bit with black on black crime.

This is almost laughable coming from someone such as yourself that champions compromise and continuing the status quo. You have someone that is actually talking about these very issues and you immediately start with the name-calling and being dismissive.

Real change begins when people start making others uncomfortable. Trump made a lot of people uncomfortable, including yourself. And yet things continue to get worse while no one, including yourself, wants real change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT