ADVERTISEMENT

Did anybody notice?

I didn't notice. I was too busy laughing for the last few days at 34 felony convictions!

If you're too dumb to not see the difference between Trump's convictions and the outcome of a court case that has had a massive number of life/death scenarios, then please ask Sistersville. He will be able to explain it to you.

Man, this is sad. I was hoping dave would start posting here again, but he would demolish a once half decent poster.

rifle, I'll continue to pray to Crispys God that you get better soon. You have my Facebook page, right? Can you send me a few numbers. I can still get a boner with medicine.

I didn't notice. I was too busy laughing for the last few days at 34 felony convictions!

If you're too dumb to not see the difference between Trump's convictions and the outcome of a court case that has had a massive number of life/death scenarios, then please ask Sistersville. He will be able to explain it to you.
Not surprised you wouldn't notice anything with that brain injury.

Reactions: 19MU88

This is so sad.

all I saw was that Alvin Bragg is more concerned about someone’s business ledgers paying lawyers as an expense to lawyers instead of focusing on the rising crime rates and migrants taking up hotels, schools, kids ball fields and overall general decline.

Be honest you were busy spamming you sheep

Not surprised you wouldn't notice anything with that brain injury.
Head injury damnit!! We only speculate brain damage based on his pathetic behavior, spamming, and low quality post. Nothing has been confirmed.

Not rising, liar. In fact, major crime is substantially down compared to pre-Covid. Why just throw shit out there?

Has nothing to do with his role.

What a waste of a fvcking post by you.
He certainly tries to pretend like he can enforce federal law trying to try “crimes” based on supposed federal crimes that were never brought.

My post was not wasted at all. In fact it was carbon neutral and sustainable.

Reactions: rvntx

Soon to be overturned on appeal.

hahahah, Putin invaded Ukraine under Biden.
Yeah, he just waited 2.5 years for the hell of it, huh? You deplorable morons think he was ready to do it for the previous six years but didn't just because Trump was in office for four of them? Stop being so obviously stupid. At least try to hide it.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Yeah, he just waited 2.5 years for the hell of it, huh? You deplorable morons think he was ready to do it for the previous six years but didn't just because Trump was in office for four of them? Stop being so obviously stupid. At least try to hide it.
He invaded Ukraine under Obama as well

Reactions: KyMUfan
😂😆🤣🤡🤡

Put your fvcking seizure helmet back on man. Putin invaded when your Dementia Jesus was in office. He didn't invade at any point during Trump's presidency.

Just because you believe what you're saying is true, that doesn't make it so.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
😂😆🤣🤡🤡

Put your fvcking seizure helmet back on man. Putin invaded when your Dementia Jesus was in office. He didn't invade at any point during Trump's presidency.

And again, moron, you think he wanted to and was prepared to during Trump's four years, but was scared off by him from doing it? Then, instead of doing it right when Biden took office, he waited 2.5 years longer? Brilliant analysis.

Just because you're still hurt that I allowed everybody to laugh at your gay-looking selfies doesn't mean you should make yourself look dumber on here.

😂😆🤣🤡🤡

We've covered this ad nauseum with him... Here are but three examples...

Post in thread 'Moscow Officials Urge Putin to GTFO: ‘Everything Went Wrong’' https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/...-gtfo-‘everything-went-wrong’.58897/post-885029

Post in thread 'China update' https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/china-update.58269/post-871674

Post in thread 'NEOCons Are Getting Their War in Ukraine' https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/...etting-their-war-in-ukraine.56171/post-841155

Reactions: ThunderCat98
We've covered this ad nauseum with him... Here are but three examples...

Post in thread 'Moscow Officials Urge Putin to GTFO: ‘Everything Went Wrong’' https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/moscow-officials-urge-putin-to-gtfo-‘everything-went-wrong’.58897/post-885029

Post in thread 'China update' https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/china-update.58269/post-871674

Post in thread 'NEOCons Are Getting Their War in Ukraine' https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/...etting-their-war-in-ukraine.56171/post-841155
Why would he have invaded? Trump was doing the dirty work for Russia during those years. Trump was hurting Ukraine without Russia having to lose lives, money, and political leverage throughout the world.

For those with short memories...
Short memories aren't the only thing you have, tiny.

You fail to remember that Putin kept his entire force in Ukraine while Trump was in office and attacked multiple Ukrainian ships, took them over, and held their shipment hostage.

Those pesky Obama Biden dates just keep getting in the way...

The Russo-Ukrainian War[c] is an ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine, which began in February 2014.

In February 2015, Russia and Ukraine signed the Minsk II agreements to end the conflict, but they were never fully implemented in the years that followed. The Donbas war settled into a violent but static conflict between Ukraine and the Russian and separatist forces, with many brief ceasefires but no lasting peace and few changes in territorial control.

Beginning in 2021, Russia built up a large military presence near its border with Ukraine, including within neighbouring Belarus. Russian officials repeatedly denied plans to attack Ukraine. Russian president Vladimir Putin expressed irredentist views and denied Ukraine's right to exist. He criticized the enlargement of NATO and demanded that Ukraine be barred from ever joining the military alliance.

Those pesky Obama Biden dates just keep getting in the way...
They sure do, just like your lack of intelligence keeps getting in your way:

The Kerch Strait incident was an international incident that occurred on 25 November 2018 in the Kerch Strait, during which the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) coast guard fired upon and captured three Ukrainian Navy vessels after they attempted to transit from the Black Sea into the Sea of Azov through the strait on their way to the port of Mariupol.[9][12] It was the first time that Russian forces had openly engaged Ukrainian forces during the Russo-Ukrainian War.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT