ADVERTISEMENT

Did Laborn hurt himself early on?

MU ATO

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Earth
He seemed to hurt himself and limp off the field and then wasn’t the same thereafter. He also was absent for several series thereafter and even when in the game he seemed to not get any carries and when he did it was minimal gains.

Hope he’s ok.

He seemed to hurt himself and limp off the field and then wasn’t the same thereafter. He also was absent for several series thereafter and even when in the game he seemed to not get any carries and when he did it was minimal gains.

Hope he’s ok.
He’s gotten banged up the last three games

Reactions: munotwvu342
I’d imagine he’s probably got a lingering injury that won’t heal with his workload.

There are those here who would tell you we don’t need Ali though.

Reactions: HerdGrad1999
I’d imagine he’s probably got a lingering injury that won’t heal with his workload.

There are those here who would tell you we don’t need Ali though.
Question is IF Laborn is out next week do the freshman Turner or Jones get some carries? I like Payne but not sure he can give us a huge advantage running the ball. I may be wrong.

He looked like he may have tweaked his hamstring or ankle this time.

My video between the 4:45 to 4:55 mark showed that he landed awkwardly attempting to shed a tackle.

He's a tough dude. Stayed in there and scored on the opening drive, but he didn't have the same explosiveness after that carry from my point of view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT