ADVERTISEMENT

Do I Extend My Stay

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
This morning, I received a message and a match request from the local below. She is requesting to meet tonight. Do I extend my stay?

The local’s account is verified, meaning the app verified that the pictures are actually of the person messaging me.

Depends.

Do you have previous experience spending time in a Mexican prison?

Or

Do you have previous experience being hung up in a barn by your nuts by any member of a Mexican cartel?

If the answer is yes to either question, then please extend your stay.
MichiganHerd said:
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

extragreen said:

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

The local’s account is verified, meaning the app verified that the pictures are actually of the person messaging me.

This is like one time recently when I really needed an EKG and the patient refused to go to ER but she was an 80 year old sweet lady and I thought was probably in an arrhythmia, so I needed "proof" to beg and convince her to go there. I'm not a cardiologist and though at one time was damn good at reading an EKG, but am not so good now.

So I got the EKG, knowing I was going to trust that AI/computer read more than anything I have ever trusted in my life.

The stakes of getting that EKG wrong are probably lower than the stakes of this thirst trap being at least partially fake and you ending up like Michigan's scenarios.

Rifle leaving the hotel after he extended his stay:

163816778_7b1a7b94a3_c.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
I tried to warn him.

He's had a really bad summer, and I didn't want it to extend to the fall. Hooking up with trannies and having greed as your only friend has to make for an awful life.
MichiganHerd said:
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

extragreen said:

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT