ADVERTISEMENT

Do they make a damn comfortable mask?

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
We will be wearing them forever now. Will they always be this uncomfortable?

What's the most comfortable one? I usually would rather wear a plastic grocery bag with a rubber band around the neck, but I have to get used to dressing this way now. Like a doctor everyday or whatever. It's a very hazardous world out there.

Have to dress in a haz mat suit. I really need to move to Braxton County and get it over with.

• Haha
Reactions: AmeriKenny
No, not really. No such thing. I just have the wife get me those cheap blue ones and the black ones. Probably useless but it shuts people up that require them.

Reality is the Chinks ****ed us and the politicians are giving the reach around.

If you have one that has the loops behind the ear, if you take the elastic band off of another mask and tie it around both ear loops it feels a lot better than having the loops digging into your ears.

It still just freaks me out that most people want this. I can't get over it.

And the supposed 50 percent or whatever in the Republicans who are against it still comply with it. So really, even most of them want it.

A lot of Republican people believe this is real. My family thinks it's real. The old man thinks it's real, but he still won't get the shot. People all think it's real.

I don't know anymore. I still think it's fake. It's real in how much damage it has caused, but not by the disease. By what the hell has come out of it with masks and shots and bullshit. That's the damage.

• Wow
Reactions: AmeriKenny
It still just freaks me out that most people want this. I can't get over it.

And the supposed 50 percent or whatever in the Republicans who are against it still comply with it. So really, even most of them want it.

A lot of Republican people believe this is real. My family thinks it's real. The old man thinks it's real, but he still won't get the shot. People all think it's real.

I don't know anymore. I still think it's fake. It's real in how much damage it has caused, but not by the disease. By what the hell has come out of it with masks and shots and bullshit. That's the damage.
Take a piece of thick plastic(make sure it fits over both your mouth and nose), then super glue the outer rim and place it firmly over the mouth and nose holding it until the glue completely dries. That should take care of your issues.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I know you're not genuinely asking....

But, for a good N95 if you need it I like the 3M Aura model.

I like to wear a KN95 for just regular stuff if I need a mask though. Those are hit and miss. I found one brand I liked then it went out of stock. No good suggestions there.

Well then you are an idiot. And today ain't the day to go there with me.
milk-and-mocha-cute.gif

I think I'm getting away with it now on the mental illness card.

As long as they leave me the hell alone, people can call me mentally ill all they want. Everybody's doing it. They call me that for wanting to know whether or not I'm swallowing food that I spit out.

Now here, they just let me walk around without a mask on. I think it's because the rule says something about "unless a mental illness makes you unable to wear it."

OK then, I will own the mental illness. I seriously become acutely suicidal if I put the thing on. Leave it off and I'm just fleetingly suicidal. With it on, I am really fighting it not to take the first sharp object I can find and stab it into myself as hard as I can wherever I can.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT