ADVERTISEMENT

Does anybody else think

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
that greed is just a character performing a charade here? I realize this country is full of idiots that actually support the things greed is supposedly supporting, but he's from out Wayne. People out there don't act like that.

Is he performing a slight of hand here?

I know a lot of WV people, and never have I run across any that support communism, hate dogs, anti-American, love and support for illegals committing heinous crimes, BLM supporter, anti cherry pie, loves Bernie and his squad.

This just can't be real.

Kudos to greed for performing this clown act for so long.

I left off the scientology thing, and dual Baptist religious beliefs. Out Wayne? That ain't happening. Too many rednecks out there to allow witchcraft to happen.

Reactions: 30CAT
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.
Lying magat Snotlicker refuses to take the bet he offered.

^^^^ Ironic that someone who cannot think on his own, makes a thoughtless post within a post asking people to think.
It's chronic that you lie. It's all you know how to do. You're absolutely pitiful. As with all trumptards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT