ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump gives mom of 3 $100 towards grocery bill at Pennsylvania market store

That's exactly $100 more than greed has ever given a stranger.
MichiganHerd said:
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

extragreen said:
We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

In order to match the charitable giving of the orange idiot, a person making $100,000 would have to dish out an entire penny.

Just like a Democrat. Wanting someone else to do more. Just like a damn Democrat. Why don't you send the woman some money instead of sending it to that cult?

You ever think he might be limited by campaign laws while out campaigning?

Reactions: 30CAT
Just like a Democrat. Wanting someone else to do more.
^^^Just like a trumptard. French kissing a billionaire that gave the equivalent of ONE PENNY of someone making $100,000.
Why don't you send the woman some money instead of sending it to that cult?
Send me a stamp, envelope, and her address and I'll send her a penny to match the charitable percentage of your stupid treasonous orange jesus.
You ever think he might be limited by campaign laws while out campaigning?

When candidates use their personal funds for campaign purposes, they are making contributions to their campaigns. Candidate contributions to their own campaigns are not subject to any limits.
Stupid moron oath breaker.

^^^Just like a trumptard. French kissing a billionaire that gave the equivalent of ONE PENNY of someone making $100,000.

Send me a stamp, envelope, and her address and I'll send her a penny to match the charitable percentage of your stupid treasonous orange jesus.

When candidates use their personal funds for campaign purposes, they are making contributions to their campaigns. Candidate contributions to their own campaigns are not subject to any limits.
Moron, you think a candidate can just hand out cash? I know you like Democrats and all and that was normal back in the day, but get real.

Bitching because a man gave her $100.

Moron, you think a candidate can just hand out cash?
Sure do. You stupid lying Godless trumptard oath breaker.

I know you like Democrats and all and that was normal back in the day, but get real.
You're seriously stupid.
Bitching because a man gave her $100.
Nope. Exposing contard stupidity for idolizing a treasonous billionaire for giving away .0000001 of his money to a needy mother. You stupid lying oath breaking idiot.

I have oftener wondered how much cash that the very rich carry. I have read that English royalty carry no money.

I have oftener wondered how much cash that the very rich carry. I have read that English royalty carry no money.
I knew of a CEO or two of some fairly sized companies who for the longest time who didn't carry cell phones. Too many distractions from it was one of them said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT