ADVERTISEMENT

Don't be fooled. They are going to pivot and say Biden is OK and he can win.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
They are going to rally around this clown and say it was just a bad night or some meds were mixed up. Or he had a virus or the flu. Now he is fine and the media is going to say he did a stellar job with NATO and rallying the world. He will be, according to the media and Dems, completely fine and at the top of his game. They will say it was a bad night that was exaggerated. They will say he is the one who can democracy and I heard a clown Dem say the other day Trump is an existential threat to Democracy.

They are going to try to pivot Mush Brain and say he is fine and healthy as a horse. It is coming.

I don't think so.

My money is on he will drop out.

He's been hit not with sudden onset dementia, but with sudden onset journalism, where they have "just now" figured out he's not with it....because they don't think he can win anymore.

I don't think so.

He's been hit not with sudden onset dementia, but with sudden onset journalism, where they have "just now" figured out he's not with it....because they don't think he can win anymore.
I believe he has some signs of Parkinsons which can induce Parkinson's dementia. There was even a Neurologist on CNN that agreed with me. I have said this for awhile now.

I would not wish that on anyone. If he has that at his age he cannot function as President of the United States. His family and those around him should realize that.

Does anyone on here have a grasp of the rules for replacing him this late in the game. I have read several op pieces discussing the complexities of doing this ..... short of him dying.

Does anyone on here have a grasp of the rules for replacing him this late in the game. I have read several op pieces discussing the complexities of doing this ..... short of him dying.

rules will not matter. That talk of "it's too late" has died down. They can get someone new on the ballot. The R's may contest it in court, but it can happen. THey can run a rapid mini primary or just elect someone at their convention.

I think it's a mistake to think some state wouldn't let them switch him out on the ballot. If they were worried about that they wouldn't be trying to swap him out.

Reactions: greengeezer
Rules for Dems??

giphy.gif

Reactions: SamSwimmer
I don't think so.

I tend to agree. With lawfare backfiring and absolutely no bullets left in their guns, they are getting desperate.

They are going to rally around this clown and say it was just a bad night or some meds were mixed up. Or he had a virus or the flu. Now he is fine and the media is going to say he did a stellar job with NATO and rallying the world. He will be, according to the media and Dems, completely fine and at the top of his game. They will say it was a bad night that was exaggerated. They will say he is the one who can democracy and I heard a clown Dem say the other day Trump is an existential threat to Democracy.

They are going to try to pivot Mush Brain and say he is fine and healthy as a horse. It is coming.
I’m assuming they are gonna throw someone younger out there, like a Newsome. They will then use Trump’s age against him and ask the public how they will know his cognitive ability won’t decline like Biden’s. Any way you slice it, they look bad for lying and covering up for Biden these past 4 years.

I’m assuming they are gonna throw someone younger out there, like a Newsome. They will then use Trump’s age against him and ask the public how they will know his cognitive ability won’t decline like Biden’s. Any way you slice it, they look bad for lying and covering up for Biden these past 4 years.

I think this could happen if they do a rapid primary....but just the convention hand picking someone and jumping over Kamala with no voting...that could get ugly.

I think this could happen if they do a rapid primary....but just the convention hand picking someone and jumping over Kamala with no voting...that could get ugly.
Even a rapid primary is bad I think. Charge the American people because of their lies covering up for Biden’s decline.

Why does it matter who we run? We are just going to cheat inevitably and win, right? Did you deplorables forget about that narrative?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT