ADVERTISEMENT

Doug Chapman and Mike Bartrum

MU PIKE

Silver Buffalo
Mar 14, 2007
i think this was a smart hire by Huff. These guys bleed Green and understand the Marshall culture. They can sell it to recruits as well as be the bridge between the new coaching staff and the Herd community. They both are passionate about Marshall and have NFL experience which helps them with the players. Funny Bartrum is the Defensive Analyst after being a offensive guy his whole career. Chapman is the offensive analyst and together I believe they will be valuable to the team. Great decision by Huff.

Reactions: Elkview
i think this was a smart hire by Huff. These guys bleed Green and understand the Marshall culture. They can sell it to recruits as well as be the bridge between the new coaching staff and the Herd community. They both are passionate about Marshall and have NFL experience which helps them with the players. Funny Bartrum is the Defensive Analyst after being a offensive guy his whole career. Chapman is the offensive analyst and together I believe they will be valuable to the team. Great decision by Huff.
Doug was with the team last year

I attended the FCA Night Of Champions last night. Bartrum was one of the speakers. Hes got an awesome testimony and his love for the Herd is very deep. He mentioned about going to Herd games with his grandpa as a kid. He also organized a coaches bible study and a team bible study. These probably happened in the past, but just pointing out Bartrum's contribution, he's a good man!

It was smart to keep Bartrum and Chapman on the staff - they both epitomize Marshall football. Great dudes!

Reactions: MU PIKE
ADVERTISEMENT