ADVERTISEMENT

Dowd resigns

I read. Mueller knows......
yeah, so we've heard for the past year and a half.

just how confident are you in this "mueller knows" bullshit? tell you what, i'll bet you a permaban on it. if trump gets successfully prosecuted for colluding with the russians, RD can permaban me from herdnation. if not, well, then, buh-bye to you and all of your aliases . . . you get the permaban.

let's just see how big the balls you wish you had are . . .

just how confident are you in this "mueller knows" bullshit? tell you what, i'll bet you a permaban on it. if trump gets successfully prosecuted for colluding with the russians, RD can permaban me from herdnation. if not, well, then, buh-bye to you and all of your aliases . . . you get the permaban.

Bad bet. dherd is a master at creating replacement profiles. Maybe the best I've ever seen outside of this Y.A.G.'s cat.

Collusion??? Why do you think this is limited to collusion??

looks like the manchurian candidate is having trouble finding anyone who doesnt hate him
to much to represent him.

I can ban you for shits and giggles if i want to...hell, I've considered doing that to EG just to see if i can here his screams from 200 miles away :cool:

I am willing to facilitate this bet. However, do you mean collusion in electioneering, or do we include money laundering? I still have a feeling that is where this will end up.

I can ban you for shits and giggles if i want to...hell, I've considered doing that to EG just to see if i can here his screams from 200 miles away :cool:

I am willing to facilitate this bet. However, do you mean collusion in electioneering, or do we include money laundering? I still have a feeling that is where this will end up.
Only if the money laundering had an impact on the election

Reactions: ThunderCat98
"I've considered doing that to EG just to see if i can here his screams from 200 miles away :cool:"

You couldn't hear them across the room due to the pill fog you live in.

You’re a dumbass since mueller wasn’t appointed till may 2017.

@HerdBuckeye

collusion with the rooskes. that's what you've repetitively ran your jizz filled cacksucker about: "mueller knows". you and your aliases gone for good if collusion isn't proven. i'm gone for good if the don is indicted and prosecuted (i'll even throw in that if he cuts a deal to get out of prosecution once indicted or even to keep from being prosecuted, you win). man up (you can't) and take the bet as posed above, or prove what we all know: you're a cowardly pos.

@Raoul Duke MU as indicated above: collusion with the rooskies in election. indictment and prosecution of the don. prosecution would include any deal prior/post indictment to keep himself from being prosecuted.

put up or stfu, bucky.

Your family member still killing it in the metal fab shop due to the yet to be repealed regulations?

Your family member still killing it in the metal fab shop due to the yet to be repealed regulations?
yeah, actually, he is. 2018 hasn't let up. and, with trump's new tax plan, he'll pocket more additional profit this year than you did total in any year of your business.

can guarantee, unlike you, he'll never need the gubment to subsidize his insurance premium. don't forget to file form 8962 with your taxes.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
yeah, actually, he is. 2018 hasn't let up. and, with trump's new tax plan, he'll pocket more additional profit this year than you did total in any year of your business.

can guarantee, unlike you, he'll never need the gubment to subsidize his insurance premium. don't forget to file form 8962 with your taxes.

@HerdBuckeye

collusion with the rooskes. that's what you've repetitively ran your jizz filled cacksucker about: "mueller knows". you and your aliases gone for good if collusion isn't proven. i'm gone for good if the don is indicted and prosecuted (i'll even throw in that if he cuts a deal to get out of prosecution once indicted or even to keep from being prosecuted, you win). man up (you can't) and take the bet as posed above, or prove what we all know: you're a cowardly pos.

@Raoul Duke MU as indicated above: collusion with the rooskies in election. indictment and prosecution of the don. prosecution would include any deal prior/post indictment to keep himself from being prosecuted.

put up or stfu, bucky.
At what point did I say anything about collusion??? Mueller pretty much has free range. I don’t give a fvck about any specific crime. There will be plenty to choose from. Once again I will challenge you to data mine previous posts where I said anything about guilty of collusion.

At what point did I say anything about collusion??? Mueller pretty much has free range. I don’t give a fvck about any specific crime. There will be plenty to choose from. Once again I will challenge you to data mine previous posts where I said anything about guilty of collusion.
oh, so all this "mueller knows" had nothing to do with collusion . . . got ya. lol, knew you wasn't confident enough take the bet. you're almost as big a losing cvnt as the loser cvnt you supported in the election..

oh, so all this "mueller knows" had nothing to do with collusion . . . got ya. lol, knew you wasn't confident enough take the bet. you're almost as big a losing cvnt as the loser cvnt you supported in the election..
Me was confident. You’re right and English challenged.

Me was confident. You’re right and English challenged.
you understood my post fine. yes, i AM right. and, yes, you WERE confident. not so much, anymore. i was wrong on one assumption, though . . . it's not that you have a teeny set of balls, it's that you have none.

ADVERTISEMENT