ADVERTISEMENT

Down Goes the Herd

And without our coach and Stevie Browning! Coach ejected early. Browning warmed up and then came out in street clothes.

The Euros looked good again, LOL. Heck, DD said he would win a championship when #11 is a senior. What's with all the circus shots by #33?? This team is going nowhere fast. DD needs to go down bench and see what others can do. And don't come back with "the bench is bad". They cannot be any worse than #11.

Program, style, people not hitting threes, whatever, you have to have bangers to win in college. Call me not a fan of this. In fact, call me a fan of this if I could draw up an exact roster of who I would want, but who DD cannot or will not go after.

Raoul.....I am not at liberty to share WHO WILL BE WEARING KELLY GREEN BASKETBALL UNIFORMS next seaon.....but some surprises will be HERD student/athletes. next Fall. ONE major player (close by) wants to transfer......Let's Play the guessing game......

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte......................BEAT THE Charlotte 49ers tonight at 6:00 PM

Raoul.....I am not at liberty to share WHO WILL BE WEARING KELLY GREEN BASKETBALL UNIFORMS next seaon.....but some surprises will be HERD student/athletes. next Fall. ONE major player (close by) wants to transfer......Let's Play the guessing game......

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte......................BEAT THE Charlotte 49ers tonight at 6:00 PM
I too am aware of who Zilla is talking about. IF we can get the people we are after, the next 2 years we will be getting some awesome talent on the floor.

Reactions: Sean Hammond
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT