ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Rousenhuss "sp" tell manziel, get treatment or get lost

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
I have said all along I like cato better than manziel and was made fun of. Cato is fighting for his life and his family. Manziel is a spoiled rotten white punk. He will wind up in jail and be bubba's woman.

Exactly ! I'm white too and take offense! I'm breaking out my Appalachian white Trash card right now amigo ! Take it back! Lol!!!!

Johnny is just a mis understood rich cacausian that might have a substance abuse problem. So did Darryl Strawberry and he was white too. So it happens. Let's hope he gets help.

That said I'd love to see our man Cato get on with the Browns, even though he's Latino from Miami.

Reactions: Herd In the Plains
As usual, Otis brings stuff into the game that has nothing to do with the topic. Did he mention there is no other fan in Herd history like him. The Herd would not exist if it weren't for him. Otis, why didn't you drop any names?

Exactly ! I'm white too and take offense! I'm breaking out my Appalachian white Trash card right now amigo ! Take it back! Lol!!!!

Johnny is just a mis understood rich cacausian that might have a substance abuse problem. So did Darryl Strawberry and he was white too. So it happens. Let's hope he gets help.

That said I'd love to see our man Cato get on with the Browns, even though he's Latino from Miami.

Darryl Strawberry was white?

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=darryl strawberry pictures

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT