ADVERTISEMENT

Driskell

hes trash. People only praise him because he is huge
thats harsh, calling a kid who gets up at 5am to work out, get better so you can call him trash??? SMH let me ask who is this sack on?

I put that on the QB

Last edited:
On the fumble by Payne, he stood and watched right beside the ball. Never even tried to dive in and get it.

Reactions: oldeherd
thats harsh, calling a kid who gets up at 5am to work out, get batter so you can call him trash??? SMH let me ask who is this sack on?

I put that on the QB

He got beat on a simple bull rush with a quick rip. See how he fell forward when he got ripped? Bad foot position leading to being off balance.

He got beat on a simple bull rush with a quick rip. See how he fell forward when he got ripped? Bad foot position leading to being off balance.
OTOH the QB could have stepped up, which is what he should have done, or he could have gotten rid of ball quicker, you dont get 10 sec back there

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
cause Spears has nothing to do with this, but calling out a kid by name, that all he does is work hard, is an asshole thing to do. Truefully I am surprised you didnt do it.
Well one of the guys on here that called him trash, also bet AGAINST his close friend this week, so that tells you what we are dealing with here.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
a good financial advisor would tell you, not to get rent money by gambling. If thats the case, you are living beyond your means.
it wasnt my rent money. My rent in florida that i split with my GF is 1850 a month. I have rent money set aside every month, but im saying this one couldve paid my portion from an easy bet that anyone couldve seen coming

thats harsh, calling a kid who gets up at 5am to work out, get batter so you can call him trash???
Home Run Happy Dance GIF by Laff

perks of living 30 minutes from naples lol. Its ridiculous. When i go to Miami for law school next year, my rent for a 1/1 will be upwards of 3.2k
Living close to Naples is certainly not a perk. Why not go to a better law school such as William and Mary? :)

Reactions: Elkview
Living close to Naples is certainly not a perk. Why not go to a better law school such as William and Mary? :)
Lol, Miami has a very good sports law program. Wish Marshall had one, would've never left WV. But i will never give money to the school up north

Lol, Miami has a very good sports law program. Wish Marshall had one, would've never left WV. But i will never give money to the school up north

Being a Professional sports gambler and someone who practices sports law is going to be quite interesting. I wouldnt hire you with this history. Betting FOR your friends to win would be one thing. Putting money on them to lose. Hmmmmm. Peter Edward Rose didnt even do that.

Being a Professional sports gambler and someone who practices sports law is going to be quite interesting. I wouldnt hire you with this history. Betting FOR your friends to win would be one thing. Putting money on them to lose. Hmmmmm. Peter Edward Rose didnt even do that.
I sports gamble because im a 22 year old male in college. 90% of males in college sports gamble. When i am making good money, i will not need to get extra income from sports gambling lol

90 percent of males in college gamble? I am sure that isnt embellished at all, right? But of the probably 15 percent of males in college who do gamble, they arent gambling 1k on a game, and using it as income. They do it for fun. You said you make a nice income on it.

But again....those two probably wont mix very well. But you keep telling yourself that it will all be fine! Betting against your friend is disgusting. Nothing will change there.

90 percent of males in college gamble? I am sure that isnt embellished at all, right? But of the probably 15 percent of males in college who do gamble, they arent gambling 1k on a game, and using it as income. They do it for fun. You said you make a nice income on it.

But again....those two probably wont mix very well. But you keep telling yourself that it will all be fine! Betting against your friend is disgusting. Nothing will change there.
and me honestly never caring about your opinion of my income will not change either.

If your friend was boxing Muhammed Ali, who would you bet on, if you had to?

Dumb comparison.
It was rhetorical. Obviously, youd bet on the best boxer of all time. With our teams injuries and current skid, thats how it felt this week, at least in my opinion. If you dont feel that way, thats okay. we are humans, and allowed to have differing opinions.

A grown ass man who wears college sports attire every day of his life and bases the number of times he swipes deodorant on the starting QB’s number should not be giving life advice.

You should not bet based on emotion.

You should not bet based on emotion.
If i had bet on emotion every game this year, I wouldve taken marshall +/- whatever number of points. I would be 2-5 betting on those games. We covered only twice, vs ECU and VT

it wasnt my rent money. My rent in florida that i split with my GF is 1850 a month. I have rent money set aside every month, but im saying this one couldve paid my portion from an easy bet that anyone couldve seen coming

You declared, "it paid your rent for the month."
Just get help.

cause Spears has nothing to do with this, but calling out a kid by name, that all he does is work hard, is an asshole thing to do. Truefully I am surprised you didnt do it.

Misdirection won't erase the stain on your soul that is your irrational hatred for Spears.

I know guys who bet against their team every single game. They call it “happiness insurance.” You prefer to win, but if you lose, there is at least a small silver lining. Gotta admit, I was in the stadium 30 minutes early Thursday and read that Ali was out and immediately put $50 on JMU to cover on my phone. Still cheered hard for the Herd to win. But I will take free money when offered.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT