ADVERTISEMENT

Durham does know

Rock98Dog

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 27, 2006
Reactions: 19MU88

And Shifty locked this report in the basement when he got in power. Corrupt to the core.

and how many times over the last few years have you heard some limp wrist idiot lib say "but the intelligence agencies..."

"Agents of Chaos" on HBO - 4 hrs long - IMO it's about 2 hrs too long, but it's pretty incredible how we were played. Definitely worth a look.

Gibney's the one who did Going Clear, correct?
Not familiar with that program. Here are some reviews on this one.

It's a news documentary.... an in-depth news report....and, yes, we were played.
oh, yore ilk was played, that's for damn sure. played for the election, played for russia collision, played for impeachment and the call, played for every other "we got him now" bullshit moment you had. you've definitely been played.

I laugh. loud. gut churning laughter. at yore kind. pure.entertainment.gold.

not sure my gut will handle 4 more years of the belly laughter you've provided. guess I'll be finding out though.

oh, yore ilk was played, that's for damn sure. played for the election, played for russia collision, played for impeachment and the call, played for every other "we got him now" bullshit moment you had. you've definitely been played.

I laugh. loud. gut churning laughter. at yore kind. pure.entertainment.gold.

not sure my gut will handle 4 more years of the belly laughter you've provided. guess I'll be finding out though.
And here I thought you'd appreciate that review. Well, in a way, it appears you did. Also, I thought you said you were going to lay off the booze this weekend....looks like a bourbon inspired triggered episode.

BTW, when I say "we were played" .... that includes the Obama administration. The show dives pretty deep IMO. There were the leaked emails highlighting how the DNC was behind Hillary just before the Dem National convention - those essentially divided the party. Tons more stuff... including some dumb luck.

Look at the third party reviews before you go all TDS.

I won’t watch the whole thing, but the trailer is simply repeating a narrative that is disproven daily. Did you read the story I posted? Have you read the recent news that several in the fbi and cia who were involved in Crossfire Hurricane went out in January 2017, right after Trump was sworn in, and bought professional liability insurance?

just because a Hollywood type decides to make a documentary doesn’t mean it is truthful. You can tell no lies, but through conscious omission change a story to be whatever you want. Hell, that’s one of rifle’s main tactics.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I won’t watch the whole thing, but the trailer is simply repeating a narrative that is disproven daily.
Russian activity in social media and DNC hacking certainly haven't been "disproven". What "narrative" did you see in that trailer?

Yes, I read the article - never heard of "real clear investigations", but it was interesting. IMO, the GOP led Senate Intelligence Committee report supports Brennan's assertions mentioned in the article.

If I were only going to watch one part of the documentary, it would be the 2nd episode (there are only two). However, the first part goes into the Russian social media efforts which aren't limited to politics....it includes everything that divides us.... especially race.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT