ADVERTISEMENT

Economy Shows Spring Bounce

https://www.washingtonpost.com/resi...aws.com/public/FNIGCHSXGYI6TKUDKBHQQ27V2Y.jpg
FNIGCHSXGYI6TKUDKBHQQ27V2Y.jpg

????

Does "where I live" include the entire U S ?

Above average precipitation nationally in January, nice try.
i said where i live, moron

over budget means like a quota, a goal, an expectation. budget a sales goal for example. went over my sales goal or was over budget. wall street expected a lower number of jobs in march

And that information is totally irrelevant.

'grats on your very first "over budget."

And they expected 150,000 more in February than what they got.
ANOTHER LIE! dang, greed, you sure been lying a lot lately.

ANOTHER LIE! dang, greed, you sure been lying a lot lately.

sarcasm, you idiot (<<truth). Since cheetos has been in office, herdman acts like the economy has turned around and into something great. metalfab

sarcasm, you idiot (<<truth). Since cheetos has been in office, herdman acts like the economy has turned around and into something great. metalfab
OHHHHHHHH, when u lie, it's "sarcasm". When someone else drops a sarcastic comment, YOU label them a "liar".

Yore such a hypocritical piece of shit....but, you know that, xenu's boy.

OHHHHHHHH, when u lie, it's "sarcasm". When someone else drops a sarcastic comment, YOU label them a "liar".

Yore such a hypocritical piece of shit....but, you know that, xenu's boy.

I'll add an asterisk next time, metalfab.

No you didn’t liar. Otherwise you wouldn’t have claimed “13000” as if it was a set in stone number.

You don't make sense, idiot. The initial report was 20,000(P), the revised number is 33,000(P). That's a difference of 13,000. And the 33,000(P) is the number you're using for your "nope." Idiot.

The initial report was 20,000(P), the revised number is 33,000(P) And the 33,000(P) is the number you're using for your "nope." Idiot.

“20000” is what I said “nope” to liar. You quoted it as if it was the final number in your initial post. You were wrong.

It's not lies its sarcasm. Now Trump is guilty using sarcasm coming across as lying just like EG. Both are not even close to being very smart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT