ADVERTISEMENT

EG, Seriously

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Have been checked our or reached out to someone?

Been reading up on this. I know elderly can get depressed. Feel closed in and lonley. Or, it could be something worse such as blood pressure issues or neurological disorders. Maytbe you should go see someone. You seem to be really miserable and lash out over everything and dont even carry on normal conversations on anything. Oldie does, geezer does, rifle does, Raoul does.

You apper to have something going on.

Elderly people may be jealous of your social life, have low self-esteem, or just feel lonely. Their quest for attention may manifest as anger, just like a young child would when they are not sure how else to communicate.

Have been checked our or reached out to someone?

Been reading up on this. I know elderly can get depressed. Feel closed in and lonley. Or, it could be something worse such as blood pressure issues or neurological disorders. Maytbe you should go see someone. You seem to be really miserable and lash out over everything and dont even carry on normal conversations on anything. Oldie does, geezer does, rifle does, Raoul does.

You apper to have something going on.

Elderly people may be jealous of your social life, have low self-esteem, or just feel lonely. Their quest for attention may manifest as anger, just like a young child would when they are not sure how else to communicate.

Do you believe they also post multiple consecutive threads on the same/similar topic(s)?

Do you believe they also post multiple consecutive threads on the same/similar topic(s)?
Maybe, but not like they tell people about or do "repost" like a "repost" sheriff. Plus, what if they are different? Who wants everything in a 4 page thread? Plus, grump ass gets in there with the same old crap. Might as well start a new one.

Maybe, but not like they tell people about or do "repost" like a "repost" sheriff. Plus, what if they are different? Who wants everything in a 4 page thread? Plus, grump ass gets in there with the same old crap. Might as well start a new one.
jack-lemmon-punch.gif

Well, there has to be something going on.
There is. You and your stupid con ilk have nothing to say but conspiracy theories, lies, and other stupid stuff. I'm here telling it like it is. You can't stop lying and being stupid.

There is. You and your stupid con ilk have nothing to say but conspiracy theories, lies, and other stupid stuff. I'm here telling it like it is. You can't stop lying and being stupid.
Nothing more than your opinions

Nothing more than your opinions
You and your stupid con ilk have nothing to say but conspiracy theories, lies, and other stupid stuff. I'm here telling it like it is. You can't stop lying and being stupid.

What are you telling like it is? Most of the time you are just being a miserable ass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT