ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoy it now.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Your day of reckoning is coming. You don't realize what you have done to this ciuntry. Tyrants will be dealt with.

May God be with you in the future.amd your future generations.

Your day of reckoning is coming. You don't realize what you have done to this ciuntry. Tyrants will be dealt with.

May God be with you in the future.amd your future generations.
HerMan is so rattled that he only butchered the spelling of two words, which is a vast improvement for the fvcking deplorable.

HerMan is so rattled that he only butchered the spelling of two words, which is a vast improvement for the fvcking deplorable.
I was eating dinner. Have fun.. yoy may get drafted. They have nobody left to fight

Reactions: 30CAT
How old are you? I am meaning that as a smart ass reply but seriously? Like in general terms? This is not just about Trump. There is a battle brewing for a multitude of reasons. There are different views of America and this adds to it.

Biden is the biggest boob and danger since James Buchanan.He has things brewing at home and across the world. The faith in government is weakened and damaged nearly to the boiling point that involves nearly half the country or more.

Laugh all you want, fellas. I want peace but each day and year that is going away. You better pray for your children.

• Love
Peace? We are in the middle of WWIII, remember? Why would you expect peace in the middle of a world war?
Proxy WW3. That is a fact. Most any intelligent person in th field, regardless of politics, will tell you that.

Proxy WW3. That is a fact. Most any intelligent person in th field, regardless of politics, will tell you that.
So why would you expect peace in the middle of a world war?

And how about the Civil War that you said we were very close to a few years ago - how much longer do we have to wait for it to kickoff? Or will it be a "proxy civil war"?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
So why would you expect peace in the middle of a world war?

And how about the Civil War that you said we were very close to a few years ago - how much longer do we have to wait for it to kickoff? Or will it be a "proxy civil war"?
Well, if you could figure out what a proxy war is then you might get it. That is the way future overseas wars will be fought for the near term anyway.

If a Civil War happened here? No, not by proxy. If you are in a big city you will be ****ed though. A civil war here would be rural/small town vs big city. The big cities are hosed. No food or water or electricity with thousands upon thousands of people or millions who really dont know how to live or survive gets ugly after about 72 hours or so. That should give you an idea. It is very ugly scenario.

I am hopeful someone will come along to defuse the situation.

How old are you? I am meaning that as a smart ass reply but seriously? Like in general terms? This is not just about Trump. There is a battle brewing for a multitude of reasons. There are different views of America and this adds to it.

Biden is the biggest boob and danger since James Buchanan.He has things brewing at home and across the world. The faith in government is weakened and damaged nearly to the boiling point that involves nearly half the country or more.

Laugh all you want, fellas. I want peace but each day and year that is going away. You better pray for your children.
36. I’m loling your catastophizing just like you did about him getting indicted in the first place. Nothing is going to happen because of this. There’s no battle brewing. Go read the Turner Diaries and jerk off some more.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Well, if you could figure out what a proxy war is then you might get it. That is the way future overseas wars will be fought for the near term anyway.

If a Civil War happened here? No, not by proxy. If you are in a big city you will be ****ed though. A civil war here would be rural/small town vs big city. The big cities are hosed. No food or water or electricity with thousands upon thousands of people or millions who really dont know how to live or survive gets ugly after about 72 hours or so. That should give you an idea. It is very ugly scenario.

I am hopeful someone will come along to defuse the situation.
You think rural towns are responsible for our food? You're clueless. California - non rural areas - is, by far, the largest producer of food in the country. And it's not just produce. California also has a strong cow and chicken farming population.

Anything we can't get that are controlled by rural areas in your hypothetical situation can be brought in from other countries . . . and considering the cities have all of the money, that won't be hard to control either.

36. I’m loling your catastophizing just like you did about him getting indicted in the first place. Nothing is going to happen because of this. There’s no battle brewing. Go read the Turner Diaries and jerk off some more.
Oh there is. Nit just about Trump. I am telling you.

You think rural towns are responsible for our food? You're clueless. California - non rural areas - is, by far, the largest producer of food in the country. And it's not just produce. California also has a strong cow and chicken farming population.

Anything we can't get that are controlled by rural areas in your hypothetical situation can be brought in from other countries . . . and considering the cities have all of the money, that won't be hard to control either.
Pay attention. The next civil war should it happen is not state vs state. Yes thr cities will starve. They have no food. Electric would be cut. No water or comms

It is not Battles like between states lined up at Gettysburg. Your ****ed in a city. I am not going to elaborate further.

But here's a clue. Rex counties were about 3000. Blue counties were maybe 100 or so. Something around that ratio without looking it up.

Thr cities would be turned jnto anarchial wastelands.

The next civil war should it happen
Should it happen? What do you mean "should"? It is days away from happening! You assured us it was right around the corner years ago! Why is it "should" now?

Yes thr cities will starve.
No, they won't. Cities control the air. They control the majority of food production, which goes against common sense but is true. Hell, California produces more than half of the country's fruits & vegetables, and a lot of that is produced within a short drive to major cities and not in rural areas like most people assume when they think of Kansas wheat or Oklahoma cattle.

Should it happen? What do you mean "should"? It is days away from happening! You assured us it was right around the corner years ago! Why is it "should" now?

No, they won't. Cities control the air. They control the majority of food production, which goes against common sense but is true. Hell, California produces more than half of the country's fruits & vegetables, and a lot of that is produced within a short drive to major cities and not in rural areas like most people assume when they think of Kansas wheat or Oklahoma cattle.
Ughh no. You still don't get it. I would get out of a city in this scenario. You keep saying a state. It is not about states. You are never getting those trucks into the cities. Your electric will be cut off. Water soon after. Then all hell breaks lose. Believe me you are ****ed in a city. The scenarios are horrendous.

Ughh no. You still don't get it. I would get out of a city in this scenario. You keep saying a state. It is not about states. You are never getting those trucks into the cities. Your electric will be cut off. Water soon after. Then all hell breaks lose. Believe me you are ****ed in a city. The scenarios are horrendous.
No, I said it is within a short drive from a major city, meaning that food isn't in rural areas far from major cities. All 2000 people in that town won't be stopping hundreds of thousands from the city driving 30 minutes to get what they want.

You think electricity comes from rural areas? You may want to check on LA's powerplants . . . all city based.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT