ADVERTISEMENT

Epstein/Maxwell depositions unsealed

herdfan429

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
Looks like Dershowitz, prince Andrew and Bill Clinton are named. Also looks like Doj/fbi knew a lot and did nothing around 2011-2014 not just after 2007 and acostas plea.

the TDS liberal mentally deranged comments in that twitter feed doesn't disappoint. "what about trump!?" uhhhh, trump hasn't been mentioned in any of the depositions. those in the OP have.

this is sickening, to say the least. even more sickening: nothing will happen to any of those OP mentioned. look the other way, nothing happened.

the TDS liberal mentally deranged comments in that twitter feed doesn't disappoint. "what about trump!?" uhhhh, trump hasn't been mentioned in any of the depositions. those in the OP have.

this is sickening, to say the least. even more sickening: nothing will happen to any of those OP mentioned. look the other way, nothing happened.
They asked about trump but nothing material.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I don’t care what political affiliation the people uncovered in this belong to...it’s indefensible. I noticed Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrews should be very worried. Bill Clinton was placed on the island, but there’s no Jane Doe’s testimony saying he was participating like they have with others. At least I haven’t read anything, which you’d believe would be plastered all over the news right now. There was a hotel chain owner also mentioned.

Bottom line, even if you didn’t participate you would have to at least suspect the activity wasn’t above board. DT referred to it like it was common knowledge with his really liking them young comments. So if you travel to the island with even suspicion of impropriety you are trash even if you didn’t participate.

Clinton was accused of being on the island with 2 underage girls epstein and Maxwell. Sure he wasn’t accused of anything but it’s not a stretch to think he was involved

Yeah yore right, I'm sure Clinton was the dude who just sat on the couch while his buddies went to town on underage females.

You know he was in there, showing them how it's done.

Reactions: Deepthroat69
Would it be worth giving her immunity if she tells it all? I think so. While its hard to let a scumbag of this level walk, she would definitely "commit suicide" within a month of being released.

Would it be worth giving her immunity if she tells it all? I think so. While its hard to let a scumbag of this level walk, she would definitely "commit suicide" within a month of being released.

Fair question...she's dead regardless...just depends if she's murdered in a jail cell or a private residence. She would probably never be accepted by anyone ever again so no chance of a normal life would happen.

You should watch the Epstein documentary on Netflix.

I did, it was insane how he got such a deal from prosecutors.
The deposition from this survivor, I believe is the same who spent the most time with Epstein, which in itself, carries a lot of weight.
So if she says someone was or was not with Epstein, it should matter.

If you read the flight logs, Clinton was such a regular on the plane, the pilot kept writing his name in different ways, probably just to entertain himself;
"Bill Clinton" "President Clinton" "William Jefferson Clinton" "President Bill Clinton" etc.

Reactions: 19MU88
Comey’s daughter is one of the lead prosecutors on Ghislaine’s case. The more I read about the defense attorneys, the connections get even more complicated.

This guy is a good follow if you want to follow a long.

I can't take seriously any Tweeter that lies in his bio ("All major media outlets are silent on it."....which is simply not true) and the pins this laughable shit: "It’s very likely we will be banned by tomorrow." Well, he's still tweeting.

Reactions: GoHerdMarshallYes
Well, the fbi and cia didn’t do anything because they were the ones bankrolling Epstein. He was suppose to be this super successful, wealthy hedge fund guy, but nobody on Wall Street knows where he came from or who his clients were. That’s a close community where everybody knows everybody’s business.

He was paid by our intelligence community to get stuff on people in the fine tradition of J Edgar.

Well, the fbi and cia didn’t do anything because they were the ones bankrolling Epstein. He was suppose to be this super successful, wealthy hedge fund guy, but nobody on Wall Street knows where he came from or who his clients were. That’s a close community where everybody knows everybody’s business.

He was paid by our intelligence community to get stuff on people in the fine tradition of J Edgar.
I think something like that went on. Too many mysteries around this guy.

I can't take seriously any Tweeter that lies in his bio ("All major media outlets are silent on it."....which is simply not true) and the pins this laughable shit: "It’s very likely we will be banned by tomorrow." Well, he's still tweeting.

You can filter out the editorial takes. The dude obviously is a sensationalist but he’s posting direct quotes/transcripts .

News is busy now, but im not seeing a lot of places covering the trial.

Reactions: ThunderCat98

I think this is within the Overton Window. I think Israeli intelligence may have been involved too in funding.

Eric Weinstein has some good podcasts on this.

FFdqf9hUYAAVfvB

ADVERTISEMENT