ADVERTISEMENT

Everything Woke Turns to Shit: Big Brawl at Disney over Cinderalla Ride Line

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
And you can guess the types involved. Read the article and there are links to the video. Maybe Lebron will step in and make an annoucment.

White liberals like Hokies and Raoul are naive as fvck to think black people tolerate homosexuals.

Disney is ruining their brand in order to appease the far left woke crowd. It's lunacy, considering how small of a demographic they represent in terms of sales.

Last edited:
What am I missing here? What’s “woke” about a bunch of morons fighting over if someone cut in line?

And you can guess the types involved. Read the article and there are links to the video. Maybe Lebron will step in and make an annoucment.

And here it is……

“….she had left her phone on her electric conveyance vehicle…”

when they started considering fat fvcks “handicapped” the parks descended into hell. Nothing like watching a 30 year old 350lb sack of shit get preferential treatment all over the parks.

And here it is……

“….she had left her phone on her electric conveyance vehicle…”

when they started considering fat fvcks “handicapped” the parks descended into hell. Nothing like watching a 30 year old 350lb sack of shit get preferential treatment all over the parks.
We knew a family who would use their sons adhd to get to the front of thr line. They had a Dr note and the whole damn faimy right tot rh front of the line. My wife worked with the family. Croc of shit

Well, then my 2nd guess would be a bunch of colored rioters who weren't prosecuted for violent, left-wing extremist vandalism during the 2020 summer of love festivals.
Like this bunch of colored rioters?....

800px-Minneapolis_05-28-20_%2849947863357%29.jpg

White liberals like Hokies and Raoul are naive as fvck to think black people tolerate homosexuals
IDGAF who or what a PERSON tolerates, likes, doesn't like. The idea is equal protection under the law; if you want to be an asshole bigot, that's your right, you just cannot violate another person's rights.

And I am not sure what this has to do with this thread, but OK.

I just watched the video. That's not quite a brawl, that's a scrap.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
IDGAF who or what a PERSON tolerates, likes, doesn't like. The idea is equal protection under the law; if you want to be an asshole bigot, that's your right, you just cannot violate another person's rights.

In disney world? Bunch of thugs arguing over who gets in a kid ride first.

Relax man. I had to think of some way to drag your lazy ass into this thread.

Anymore you'll only do it if we call you out by name.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT