ADVERTISEMENT

Extragreen - Are you in LA with your fellow Scientologists?

herdfan06

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 3, 2007
Hey Extra,

I know you made your return, so you should see this. Are you in LA with your fellow Scientologists at the Marathon expo? They are showing off their E-Reader and selling books.

I never saw those terrible Malibu Passages commercials until I moved out here so I assumed they were local, but when I visited WV they were there too so I guess they're national.

My wife's friend worked there and didn't even know she was working for the scientologists several months in. She quit thank goodness.

Originally posted by HerdandHokies:
I never saw those terrible Malibu Passages commercials until I moved out here so I assumed they were local, but when I visited WV they were there too so I guess they're national.

My wife's friend worked there and didn't even know she was working for the scientologists several months in. She quit thank goodness.
I did not realize Malibu Passages was run by the Scientologists.

Originally posted by HerdandHokies:

If you close your eyes and listen to the dude talking during the commercial -- anyone else think that guy could be a voice-double for Ron Howard?

The first time I heard their commercials I knew they were bullshitters, and I wasn't at all surprised when I googled them and found the connection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT