ADVERTISEMENT

Fake Sisters

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Fellow board members, we have a really bad imposter of the beloved Sisters on the board.

1) He is using phrases that Sisters would never use
2) He is typing way too fast and posting in way too many threads at a rapid pace, neither of which Sisters does.
3) Michigan hasn't posted at all since he logged in under this Sisters account started posting.

It's yet another act of dishonesty by a deplorable against this board. Police your own.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Fellow board members, we have a really bad imposter of the beloved Sisters on the board.

1) He is using phrases that Sisters would never use
2) He is typing way too fast and posting in way too many threads at a rapid pace, neither of which Sisters does.
3) Michigan hasn't posted at all since he logged in under this Sisters account started posting.

It's yet another act of dishonesty by a deplorable against this board. Police your own.
It goes hand in hand with our fake President.

I don't need no fake handles. The one I have is enough. When your peers consider you forum royalty, one handle is all one needs.

If I had any money, I would bet it all on who this latest version of mimicking my friend Sistersville is.

Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88
Someone get botox boy another injection. The almost 50-year-old Rif needs something...anything to help calm him down.

Reactions: 19MU88
Michiganherd I won't knock u off your perch with my really good stuff I got to share. Especially my time in rehab. Went to crown in Louisville. Lake hills oasis. Lackey sanabel and river place in Pineville. Got kicked out a few times for stupid shit like watching a show about the kkk on the history channel and this 20 yr old black bustard said it was the most racial thing he ever saw. Janet packed some of my books in pillow cases. We'll as I was leaving and all ready kicked out I cut two eye holes out of the pillow case as I walked to the car which the intern was taking me home. Oh yea. 706 townhil rd. Louisa ky 41230. Goggle that and look at my house

Michiganherd I won't knock u off your perch with my really good stuff I got to share. Especially my time in rehab. Went to crown in Louisville. Lake hills oasis. Lackey sanabel and river place in Pineville. Got kicked out a few times for stupid shit like watching a show about the kkk on the history channel and this 20 yr old black bustard said it was the most racial thing he ever saw. Janet packed some of my books in pillow cases. We'll as I was leaving and all ready kicked out I cut two eye holes out of the pillow case as I walked to the car which the intern was taking me home. Oh yea. 706 townhil rd. Louisa ky 41230. Goggle that and look at my house
Janet got the house after the divorce.

This is not the welcome I hoped for. Thanks michigaherd who actually called me his friend but denies my existence. Married 44 yrs on june 20th fo
That’s a beautiful house. Great setting.

Are those the books she bought got from Walmart?
No library

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT