ADVERTISEMENT

HERDNATION.COM FAU expert gives his take and prediction on Saturday's game

I gotta feeling they are playing up the COVID thing to get us over confident. Now I am not diminishing COVID or its possible serious implications for every person that has it. But they still have D1 athletes and I am sure they have focused on us since the Charlotte game. I expect us to play well and win but it wouldn't shock me if they came out playing well and it took us some time to adjust.

I feel like we're definitely due for our annual "Crap Where's My Pants Oh There They Are I Crapped Them" game.

I feel like we're definitely due for our annual "Crap Where's My Pants Oh There They Are I Crapped Them" game.
That usually happens on the road. The game that gives me heart palpitations is @FIU on 10/30. Feels dirty.

That said, if we beat FAU we will likely have some wiggle room to still win the east. Don't anyone go crazy - I'm not suggesting losing to FIU would be okay. Just talking things out.

Reactions: herdalicious
When I start to get nervous about tomorrow's game, I remember that they have Willie Taggart calling the shots and I feel a lot better.

But seriously, my biggest concern is that we "get cute" and Cramsey starts trying to play Chess during a Checkers tournament... We need to come out, slam it down their throats early, get ahead and let the defense fly around. Don't overthink it, do what we do well behind six seniors up front and Knox/Evans in the backfield.

When I start to get nervous about tomorrow's game, I remember that they have Willie Taggart calling the shots and I feel a lot better.

But seriously, my biggest concern is that we "get cute" and Cramsey starts trying to play Chess during a Checkers tournament... We need to come out, slam it down their throats early, get ahead and let the defense fly around. Don't overthink it, do what we do well behind six seniors up front and Knox/Evans in the backfield.
Just copied your hot take, and emailed it over to Cramsey@WeAreMarshall.com, so we're all set.

• Haha
Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Just copied your hot take, and emailed it over to Cramsey@WeAreMarshall.com, so we're all set.

Didn't mean to insult your daddy or anything... Just an observation from last year (specifically the Charlotte game) where in crap weather, like we may get tomorrow, we tried to come out and finesse a team which led to drops, turnovers, the defense being on the field forever, and ultimately a loss against a team with less talent.

Didn't mean to insult your daddy or anything... Just an observation from last year (specifically the Charlotte game) where in crap weather, like we may get tomorrow, we tried to come out and finesse a team which led to drops, turnovers, the defense being on the field forever, and ultimately a loss against a team with less talent.

Lots of that was on the players not executing properly.

no problem. I was simply trying to bring a little humor to the thread. I'll preface further takes with a hint that I'm about to say something sarcastically.

GHMY - I will always believe this: Coach is always where the 💵 stops. Not asking for a debate, but I was there. We weren’t ready mentally, and that’s on Coaches.
Much of a team's intensity and passion can be from a HC, but a leader on the field was needed and seemingly not found that game.
Its not the coach's job to annoint a leader, he emerges on his own.

Out of curiosity, was it you who tried to brag about yelling at Doc from the stands that he should've been fired and how much he sucked when he went to the locker room after the game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT