ADVERTISEMENT

FAU - HERD TV

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Just looking for the game to be shown on my xfinity lineup here in West Michigan, and I'm showing it listed on Fox Sports Detroit Plus at 2:30. Is Stadium TV tied to the Fox Sports Net?

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Just received an email from HULU. Effective Friday, they are dropping all Fox regional sports channels. HUGE bummer for a NUMBER of reasons, but #1 is this ^^^^^^^^

MASN2 in Virginia

200.gif

Reactions: mlblack16.
The game is on the following channels:

AT&T SportsNet Pittsburgh
FOX College Sports Atlantic
FOX Sports Arizona PLUS
FOX Sports Detroit PLUS
FOX Sports Midwest PLUS
FOX Sports North
FOX Sports Ohio
FOX Sports Southwest PLUS
FOX Sports Sun
FOX Sports West
FOX Sports Wisconsin
MASN2
MSG

"PLUS" indicates it will be on an alternate feed from the main channel.

And yes Stadium "tied in" with the Fox Sports Net. As a part of the breakup of the old Fox Corp, Fox Sports Net no longer belongs to Fox, but to Sinclair Corp, which also owns Stadium. They were going to change the name to clear up the confusion, but the panic/pandemic has delayed that until, probably, next baseball season. That is why you need two apps to stream "Fox" material. Fox Sports for things Fox still owns (broadcast Fox, Fox Sports One, Fox Sports Two, and the Big 10 Network) and Fox Sports Go for the Fox Sports Net.

Is this on the main stadium channel? If so, watch it on pluto

True, can also try going to Stadium website on your Firestick or Roku device using the internet browser and should give option to expand to full screen.

Can anyone share with me how to watch the game. Im out of town, and I have Hulu and Youtube TV but I can't view with these.

649-1 and 653 on Directv. I always forget the obscure fox sports channels from week to week and always have to look to see what channel we are on(when we aren’t on Tik Tok ;-)

Can anyone share with me how to watch the game. Im out of town, and I have Hulu and Youtube TV but I can't view with these.

There's been plenty of suggestions ITT. If you have YouTube TV then you could either watch it on your phone, laptop, tablet, ipad, and/or possibly cast it to a TV from your device.

ADVERTISEMENT