ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci says you still can't eat or drink indoors

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Even if you're vaccinated, so what's the point of even getting vaccinated? Damn thing only last for a few months. Like herdman said, you think people are just going to go get a shot every few months for the rest of their lives, and stay locked up?

Looks like our idiot governor is going to be closing down Michigan again soon. She was nice enough to let about 8-10 of us go have a beer, but damn, that's not good enough. Keep us all locked up, and those with a brain, drive 20 miles down the road to Indiana and live like Kings.

Maybe there's some connection with being locked up and the Chink virus not going away in certain parts of the country.

Need the Chinks to go ahead and finish us all off. I think I'd rather go back up some hick holler where I came from, and make the commies come up there and kill me. Probably be the last place they look, unless they just bomb us with the China Virus.

That guy is an idiot. A pure alarmist idiot. I have eaten inside for a year and continue to do so.

This shit needs to end. Americans are stupid for continuing to fall for this alarmist, big govt bull shit.

Thank you Florida, South Carolina, and Texas. Oh, Georgia as well. They are coming to their senses there.

Fauci is a tool bag.

Just thank your lucky damn stars that people are more and more just tuning this asshole out.

People are moving on and living out there. This guy might as well be Kevorkian, because he makes me want to die. But then I go somewhere and see a lot of people saying they hate masks, they take them off and do what they want. Makes me have some damn hope in America.

Honestly, if we were really stupid enough as a country to do this shit forever then it would be time to move to Mexico or even to some place where you would starve in the desert. I'd rather starve and be poor in dirty air somewhere with no English spoken than have to apologize for f--king breathing. That's what a mask is. Sorry I breathed. F--k that.

I’m pretty risk averse .

I’m eating in restaurants after my vaccine.

Messages should be get your vaccine so you can eat out. We need shots in arms.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I’m pretty risk averse .

I’m eating in restaurants after my vaccine.

Messages should be get your vaccine so you can eat out. We need shots in arms.
I'm eating out. Outside on the porch.

I'm down to 18 days before I go back to the jug. Stocked up too. Gonna lay drunk for the entire month of May. It will probably be around the 17th or 18th of the month before anybody even notices I haven't come into work for a helluva long time.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
I live in Boston and when they let us start eating in restaurants again I did it right away. It was several months ago. I wear a mask and the restaurants are at I believe 50% capacity plus many of them have the plexiglass partitions up between tables. I have also received my first Pfizer vaccine and will be fully vaccinated by the end of the month.

If Fauci said that I really don’t get it. I like him and have followed his guidance throughout this pandemic. But to say you shouldn’t be going into restaurants even after you are fully vaccinated seems crazy to me.

Could have something to do with Fauci no longer being in the national spotlight once this pandemic reaches non-pandemic levels.

I for one will not be sorry to no longer see him all over major news and media outlets.

Oh, Doc Fauci said it alright.

That moron has more impact on the stock market than the federal reserve chairman.

Needs to shut up and keep his hands out of my pockets.

I go to South Carolina and most of the places even in NC say screw it. Screw this guy(I did that out of respect for our pastor, because I had the F word first). Fauci has too much power. He needs to be told to retire.

I pay about as much attention to what “Fauci says” as I do to what “Simon says”.

"And if you are vaccinated, please remember that you still have to be careful and not get involved in crowded situations, particularly indoors, where people are not wearing masks. And for the time being until we show definitively that a person who's vaccinated does not get the subclinical infection and can spread to others, you should also continue to wear a mask for the time being"

Seems self explanatory to me.

"And if you are vaccinated, please remember that you still have to be careful and not get involved in crowded situations, particularly indoors, where people are not wearing masks. And for the time being until we show definitively that a person who's vaccinated does not get the subclinical infection and can spread to others, you should also continue to wear a mask for the time being"

Seems self explanatory to me.
How about when you traveled to NC?

Reactions: mlblack16.
You didn't understand then, you don't understand now, and you never will. The reason is because not only are you a liar, you're also very, very stupid.
So you did what you wanted to do because that benefited you. Got it

So you did what you wanted to do because that benefited you. Got it

You didn't understand then, you don't understand now, and you never will. The reason is because not only are you a liar, you're also very, very stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT