ADVERTISEMENT

FBI asks to interview Hunter Biden ex-associate Bobulinski, Senate committee says

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006

The FBI has asked former Hunter Biden business associate Tony Bobulinski to sit for an interview Friday, Bobulinski's lawyers told the Senate Homeland Security Committee, which released a statement Friday.

--------------------------

The Bidens were knee deep, no neck deep, in laundering money

speaking of rifle, I had a strange FB message sent to me earlier, from an unknown source, warning me that I shouldn't converse with him on here, due to him stirring up a bunch of trouble in Utah. which one of you was it? I figured Fever, but wasn't sure, as I didn't know if he knew who I was. He even put out a weird name that rifle supposedly uses on his social media, I think he said Instagram, but I won't publish that name here, in case it was legit.

speaking of rifle, I had a strange FB message sent to me earlier, from an unknown source, warning me that I shouldn't converse with him on here, due to him stirring up a bunch of trouble in Utah. which one of you was it? I figured Fever, but wasn't sure, as I didn't know if he knew who I was. He even put out a weird name that rifle supposedly uses on his social media, I think he said Instagram, but I won't publish that name here, in case it was legit.
Did it contain any spelling and/or grammatical errors?

I think he said Instagram,

If it was from an unknown source, as you claimed, how do you know it was a "he"? Did the person block out their face and send you a picture of their testicles?

due to him stirring up a bunch of trouble in Utah.

Drinking coffee is considered "stirring up a bunch of trouble in Utah." Luckily for me, I don't drink coffee.

If it was from an unknown source, as you claimed, how do you know it was a "he"? Did the person block out their face and send you a picture of their testicles?
I always just assume it's a dude, since normally, no 'she' in their right mind would bother communicating with me. Had to be somebody on this forum. Do you have instagram? I don't, and I'm about to close down all my other social media accounts. Pullman here is the only place one can come to, in order to get honest, conservative news.

Drinking coffee is considered "stirring up a bunch of trouble in Utah." Luckily for me, I don't drink coffee.
So is thrusting. You can only insert.

So is thrusting. You can only insert.

Yes, dry-humping and "soaking" (for the wild Mormons) are favorite activities around these parts.

My crank has been chafed more times from dry humping since being here than I experienced throughout my middle school years when girls would hump me while I had on Hilfiger jeans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT