ADVERTISEMENT

FBI goes after 'My Pillow Guy'

I am getting back money for what I paid into and you will get your money when you are age elegible or become disabled.
No. Everything you put in was sent off when you put it in. Everything I put in is paying for yours. If it’s still solvent when I retire, all the money I put it will be long gone and I’ll be relying on the money people being born right now are putting in.

No. Everything you put in was sent off when you put it in. Everything I put in is paying for yours. If it’s still solvent when I retire, all the money I put it will be long gone and I’ll be relying on the money people being born right now are putting in.
This is only partly true because politicians took funds out of the SS system which they were not allowed to do but did it anyway.

That’s called a pyramid scheme. But since the govt does it i guess it’s ok

This is only partly true because politicians took funds out of the SS system which they were not allowed to do but did it anyway.
So it’s even worse than we’ve been saying.

Yes Oldie. IT IS TRUE. Just be happy you are getting what we are paying in now. Just say thank you and move on. Enjoy those SS (welfare) subsidies.

No they didn’t. I don’t know where this meme came from but it needs to die. Everything that goes in goes out as payments, minus a <1% administration cost.

That’s called a pyramid scheme. But since the govt does it i guess it’s ok
Not exactly but functionally fairly close to one. Thank god for immigrants, who mostly come over at a young working age, since otherwise the whole thing would be a lot more ****ed than it already is with our family sizes dropping.

So it’s even worse than we’ve been saying.

Yes Oldie. IT IS TRUE. Just be happy you are getting what we are paying in now. Just say thank you and move on. Enjoy those SS (welfare) subsidies.
I earned mine it was not a gift and I hope you are earning yours now and the system is not ended and you get your checks if and when the time comes.

You dems seem to be the ones hell bent on destroying the US
So you say and Big OIl had nothing to do with it?Or us not going more green a long time ago so we would not be dependit on oil and coal so much. Your polution party for the rich is disgusting.

So you say and Big OIl had nothing to do with it?Or us not going more green a long time ago so we would not be dependit on oil and coal so much. Your polution party for the rich is disgusting.
Says the hypocrite who gladly sucked checks from an oil company as long as it benefited him. You're disgusting.

You are something else. Republicans like you will be the ruination of our country.
What's wrong Oldie? Still dont understand that every taxpayer is currently paying your freight while you brag about making $$$ in the stock market? Just say "thank you" to us fitting you and your son's bill and move on. By the way. You'll be dead and we will be the one's left behind to fix the mess guys like you and Mush brain will leave behind.

Says the hypocrite who gladly sucked checks from an oil company as long as it benefited him. You're disgusting.

What's wrong Oldie? Still dont understand that every taxpayer is currently paying your freight while you brag about making $$$ in the stock market? Just say "thank you" to us fitting you and your son's bill and move on. By the way. You'll be dead and we will be the one's left behind to fix the mess guys like you and Mush brain will leave behind.
Are you going to vote to have your own pension ended in the middle of paying for it. Republicans want to do that for you. Unless you are a multimillionare you are talking nonsense.

Are you going to vote to have your own pension ended in the middle of paying for it. Republicans want to do that for you. Unless you are a multimillionare you are talking nonsense.
Please just STFU moron. You're a Dem rube.

From the Washington Post no less:
Repubs arent ending SS. You're an idiot if you think so

In that same campaign, Biden accused Trump of wanting to “slash Medicare benefits.” Not so. In fact, back in 2011, then-Vice President Biden accused House Republicans of proposing a plan “eliminating Medicare in the next 10 years.” That wasn’t true, either.
Now comes the latest iteration of this campaign attack. But it’s just as empty as the previous ones.

What does big oil have to do with SS?

Sorry my retirement hopes are not in the hands of SS. I probably won’t reach the age to be able to collect anyway. I have my military pension and what’s left of my 401k after Mush has destroyed it.

Sorry my retirement hopes are not in the hands of SS. I probably won’t reach the age to be able to collect anyway. I have my military pension and what’s left of my 401k after Mush has destroyed it.
facts..todays close dow jones averages - 29,684, Biden took office dow jones was at 30,900. Todays close stand and poors closed at 3,719,Biden took office S and P was at 3,836. Those are small percentage losses . Now if you had someone running your retirement fund for you who was good with the market you should be ahead . Markets always go up and down so I am saying you should have or perhaps will be good for the future investment wise.

facts..todays close dow jones averages - 29,684, Biden took office dow jones was at 30,900. Todays close stand and poors closed at 3,719,Biden took office S and P was at 3,836. Those are small percentage losses . Now if you had someone running your retirement fund for you who was good with the market you should be ahead . Markets always go up and down so I am saying you should have or perhaps will be good for the future investment wise.
Is this really the best example of Mush success. Good lord.

Let’s just hope none of your retirement is tied up in the US bond market. Pension funds? We’ve seen full scale implosion. So much so Britain (BOE) had to step in and save their market from collapsing in the pre dawn hours this morning.

Hold on to those S&P numbers you’re quoting ….Mush Brain isn’t done trying to kill the economy yet.

ADVERTISEMENT