ADVERTISEMENT

FBI goes after 'My Pillow Guy'

Yes hours later after Trump finally told them to leave. This is not a laughing matter what happened in our capital building and to the damage it did to our country. You should be ashamed.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

If Trump planned an insurrection, I think it would have been worse than 150 people walking in the capital and tearing shit up.

Do you ever use your head?
It would have been the biggest and best insurrection anyone has ever seen. World leaders would have called him and asked how he was able to assemble such a beautiful demonstration.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
It would have been the biggest and best insurrection anyone has ever seen. World leaders would have called him and asked how he was able to assemble such a beautiful demonstration.
They did not just tear things up and they caused police to die from their actions .That was no demonstration that was a murderous assault and at the very least it was spurred on by Trump. You need to start using your head and realize what actually took place there.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Glad to know the FBI/DOJ have time to go after the "pillow guy", Moms at school board meetings and anyone else who might have a Trump flag on their porch. God forbid you might have agreed with Trump that there were irregularities with the election that needed to be looked into. Liberals think this is cute but I tell you it will one day bite them in the a$$ and they will regret the day the applauded the weaponization of these agencies.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Glad to know the FBI/DOJ have time to go after the "pillow guy", Moms at school board meetings and anyone else who might have a Trump flag on their porch. God forbid you might have agreed with Trump that there were irregularities with the election that needed to be looked into. Liberals think this is cute but I tell you it will one day bite them in the a$$ and they will regret the day the applauded the weaponization of these agencies.
If you commit the crime you should pay the price. If there is nothing criminal on his phone he will be innocent if not he should pay for his crime like anyone else.

Plenty of criminal activity on the Hunter Biden laptop, should he pay the price?
Have you actually seen the evidence of his crimes? And are you interested in the stock market. It fell sharply today after Powell answered questions which it normally does. But remember I posted on here about buying calls in SDS and you ridiculed me . Well they sure came in handy once again for me today and I actually made money overall today with the dow down over 500 points. I am going to give you a stock to buy and hold for long term profits it is INVZ. Check it out and see what you think.

Have you actually seen the evidence of his crimes? And are you interested in the stock market. It fell sharply today after Powell answered questions which it normally does. But remember I posted on here about buying calls in SDS and you ridiculed me . Well they sure came in handy once again for me today and I actually made money overall today with the dow down over 500 points. I am going to give you a stock to buy and hold for long term profits it is INVZ. Check it out and see what you think.
Have you seen any evidence of Trump crimes other than hearsay?
It must really be hard to live with dementia I applaud your courage for living with that every day.

Have you seen any evidence of Trump crimes other than hearsay?
It must really be hard to live with dementia I applaud your courage for living with that every day.
The fact that he encouraged at the least the Jan 6 insurrection has been more than proven already by the Jan 6 commision.

These were all from outside USA forces .nothing like the insurrection that took place on jan 6. This was an internal job fed by Trump lies about the election.
Some guy dressed up like like Fred flint stone going to a water buffaloes meeting is not going to overthrow the government.
Also using conditions like “probably” and “might” don’t help prove your case

They did not just tear things up and they caused police to die from their actions .That was no demonstration that was a murderous assault and at the very least it was spurred on by Trump. You need to start using your head and realize what actually took place there.
what a crock you know that is a lie. The only person who died there that day was a women who was shot by the police. The one policeman who died later had a heart attack and would have died anyway.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56810371

Some guy dressed up like like Fred flint stone going to a water buffaloes meeting is not going to overthrow the government.
Also using conditions like “probably” and “might” don’t help prove your case
The case is still pending on all this . We shall see it all ends.

If you would check more closely you would see that 5 police died as a result of the insurrection not on that day.
Let’s see. There were 4 heart attacks, 1 accidental overdose, 1 shooting death of trump supporters. When it comes to law enforcement, one guy had a stroke that medical examiners determined was caused by natural causes and 4 suicides in the weeks/months after. So once again you’re wrong to insinuate that 5 police died as a result of the “insurrection”

Reactions: mlblack16.
Let’s see. There were 4 heart attacks, 1 accidental overdose, 1 shooting death of trump supporters. When it comes to law enforcement, one guy had a stroke that medical examiners determined was caused by natural causes and 4 suicides in the weeks/months after. So once again you’re wrong to insinuate that 5 police died as a result of the “insurrection”
Hey @OldielovesHerd you want to refute any of this, you moronic jackass?

ADVERTISEMENT