ADVERTISEMENT

FBI goes after 'My Pillow Guy'

Let’s see. There were 4 heart attacks, 1 accidental overdose, 1 shooting death of trump supporters. When it comes to law enforcement, one guy had a stroke that medical examiners determined was caused by natural causes and 4 suicides in the weeks/months after. So once again you’re wrong to insinuate that 5 police died as a result of the “insurrection”
Hey @OldielovesHerd you want to refute any of this, you moronic jackass?

So you want me to say none of this happened just because a bunch of Trump supporters attacked our Capitol Building?

So you want me to say none of this happened just because a bunch of Trump supporters attacked our Capitol Building?

No. Just admit that it wasn't an organized attempt to "overthrow" the government. It was a constitutionally protected assembly that got out of hand and turned into a small riot.

Reactions: mlblack16.
No. Just admit that it wasn't an organized attempt to "overthrow" the government. It was a constitutionally protected assembly that got out of hand and turned into a small riot.
It was a mob attack who were trying to overturn the election . I think our founders who wrote the constitution would frown on what happened that day.

It was a mob attack who were trying to overturn the election . I think our founders who wrote the constitution would frown on what happened that day.

Sigh...

You mean these Founders???

Boston-Tea-Party-Harbor-Dec-16-1773.jpg

Or these?

aas_bloody_massacre_1_12_520960-e1563318993362.jpg

As usual you are on the wrong side of history, common sense and current events...

You're a modern day Tory, Redcoat or Turncoat. Take your pick. They are all the same...

Sigh...

You mean these Founders???

Boston-Tea-Party-Harbor-Dec-16-1773.jpg

Or these?

aas_bloody_massacre_1_12_520960-e1563318993362.jpg

As usual you are on the wrong side of history, common sense and current events...

You're a modern day Tory, Redcoat or Turncoat. Take your pick. They are all the same...
What are you even talking about?

Common sense comes into play here as well. We are not talking about a jury.
How do we know that Nancy Pelosi didn’t have them killed for their involvement in the fake insurrection?

Maybe she’d didn’t want them to talk about her plan to let all those people in.

If you're being deliberately naive, stop.

If you truly don't understand his point, then you're far too stupid to be on here wasting our time.
This ancient history has nothing to do with me. But Republicans always live in the past they never want any progress as they just want to make the rich get richer and the richer they get the more they worship big oil companies.

This ancient history has nothing to do with me

Hey Stupid, it really does, and you're just saying that to deflect.

You support reparations and giving black people anything they want for the atrocities committed by our forefathers, yet when it comes to the history @KyMUfan posted, all of the sudden, our nation's history is irrelevant.

Reactions: KyMUfan
OldTurd is too stupid to understand that his "party" was hijacked by Leftists years ago, and the party of the blue collar citizens is now the GOP.

Reactions: KyMUfan
OldTurd is too stupid to understand that his "party" was hijacked by Leftists years ago, and the party of the blue collar citizens is now the GOP.

Absolutely. I received this in the mail yesterday. There was a time you could count the Republicans in Eastern KY on one hand...

Mountain-Freedom-Fest.jpg

Hey Stupid, it really does, and you're just saying that to deflect.

You support reparations and giving black people anything they want for the atrocities committed by our forefathers, yet when it comes to the history @KyMUfan posted, all of the sudden, our nation's history is irrelevant.
I do not support reparations for black people . I do support having their vote count or not being gerrymandered away.

This ancient history has nothing to do with me. But Republicans always live in the past they never want any progress as they just want to make the rich get richer and the richer they get the more they worship big oil companies.
^^^more rambling incoherence. Stop yelling at the clouds old man.

• Haha
What really hurts is Marshall s offensive line. They sucked Saturday and our safteties on defense did not do well as they could have . Qb s do not have enought time to throw deep so our short passing game is not working as well.
Agreed, and to that point, Huff's in-game decision making seems to make about as much sense as you.

Reactions: WVUSerg
I desire the government to not destroy my social security which I paid into all my life. Republicans would like to do this.
Regardless of what you think......SS isn't a right. It's a welfare program. Dont worry oldie, you'll get your welfare benefits. The program is already broke and the govt is selling treasuries to pay for your payments.

• Haha
Regardless of what you think......SS isn't a right. It's a welfare program. Dont worry oldie, you'll get your welfare benefits. The program is already broke and the govt is selling treasuries to pay for your payments.
You are so wrong about this. You are completely brainwashed by the Republicans. Are you not paying into social security yourself? The program is not broke and politicians stole money from the fund which they had no right to do.

You are so wrong about this. You are completely brainwashed by the Republicans. Are you not paying into social security yourself? The program is not broke and politicians stole money from the fund which they had no right to do.
What am i wrong about specifically?

I am paying into SS so you get a check. It's not my money once it is deducted.

Agreed, and to that point, Huff's in-game decision making seems to make about as much sense as you.
Twice when Laborn was eating up yardage on the ground he substituted for him and the drives stalled. Rather than take him out because he seemed tired why not call a timeout and let him rest and put him back in the game.This guy runs like a professional even though the line did not block well . He was their only real weapon in the game as it turned out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT