ADVERTISEMENT

FBI goes after Pro Life dad

Then you would agree that whatever happened here, this incident wasn't the type of situation congress intended the act to address.
Forget comprehension, do you even read at all? :p
I don't think what he did was done with intent to restrict access to the clinic. If I were the USAG, I wouldn't prosecute him.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
You know, I really like Catholic church. By that, I mean Mass itself. I find it calming, as opposed to the Evangelical services that try to get you emotional, dancing or riled up. But the Catholic Church and its doctrine is weird, and way too complex.
You do not like the churches with pyrotechnics, flashing lights, lasers, projection screens, and a full AV team sitting in the back?

You may like the Orthodox church if you like traditional services.

Only on single payer health care...because, well, cost-benefit analysis and consequences. Believe me, if we could unbreak our current health care system I might come to a different conclusion, but I do not believe that is even remotely politically possible...we claimed that we were "fixing" it under Obama, but all we did was bring in the insurance lobby to write the bill. But is single payer really left? I mean, you get to keep for-profit providers, you only blow up the insurance companies, and what benefit do those leeches actually provide?

Obamacare, like most if not all government "fixes", only seems to kick the can down the road and ultimately makes the problem worse.

A single-payer plan is not the answer either. All this will do is combine the efficiency of the US Postal Service with the customer service of the IRS.

Do you know what gave rise to the third-party payer system we have today?

You do not like the churches with pyrotechnics, flashing lights, lasers, projection screens, and a full AV team sitting in the back?

You may like the Orthodox church if you like traditional services.
No, I do not like church being a rock concert. I've said before, I grew up in a prototype of today's megachurches. I didn't care for it then. If that is what someone else likes, well more power to them.

I have considered the Orthodox church.

I was not disagreeing with you per se, but sticking to my guns that the original fvck up was bringing his kid to this kind of atmosphere. Much as a hurricane begins as a wind in west Africa, this storm began somewhere too.

Could have fooled me on the disagreeing part...

While I agree with your premise there are a few things to consider. There is thin line between exposing your kids to too much vs. sheltering them too much. Planned Parenthood also markets their services to those aged 12, possible younger, so this kid is right in that age group.

And I know two wrongs don't make a right but I was in Boston when Roe v. Wade was overturned and there were countless pre-teens protesting with their parents. The argument, as you stated, runs both ways. And this could indeed be a textbook example of when assholes collide. I also don't think it warranted the attention of the FBI and the resulting show of force.

There have been far more serious recent violence against pregnancy crisis centers than this. Bad optics regardless of which side of the abortion debate you are on.

Planned Parenthood also markets their services to those aged 12, possible younger, so this kid is right in that age group.
Sometimes 12 year olds need those services. That's just the world we live in. They wouldn't be "in the line of fire" if adults acted like they had some damn sense.
And I know two wrongs don't make a right but I was in Boston when Roe v. Wade was overturned and there were countless pre-teens protesting with their parents.
I think it is fine to take a kid to an average garden-variety protest. Take a kid to that big anti-abortion march in DC? That's cool, it's more than likely safe.

Shit gets wild at the actual clinics. The cops are at the one in Louisville quite frequently, because people have done stupid shit.

Much like the BLM protests. Take your kid to the big march, where the mayor is there and the cops are trying to show they care, etc. GTFO before the sun goes down, because you know what's gonna happen.

I'd take a kid storm chasing. Let them see a tornado from miles away on the open Plainis, it's pretty neat!. I'm not driving a kid into the bear's cage lol.
There have been far more serious recent violence against pregnancy crisis centers than this.
And there have been clinics actually bombed. Again, why bring a kid to the front line?

“It’s all on video,” the post continues. “But that hasn’t stopped Planned Parenthood and the Biden Administration."

ho hum, yet another incident where the left does something stupid and jumps to conclusion prior to the truth surfacing. never ceases to amaze the dumbasses never learn.

And "libertarians" too???😉

010_jpg-2563406.JPG

what exactly are you wanting to know.? The Orthodox church and the Roman Catholic church split in 1054 over a few disagreements over polity and doctrine.
If I were seeking the history of the Orthodox Church I would have asked my wife. @wvkeeper(HN) is a Preacher and @extragreen is a Baptologist, I am just curious on their thoughts.

Last edited:
what we really give a shit about in this thread is laughing at the resident liberals and raoul the liberal-tarian that hoped this guy got sent up shit creek without a paddle.

If I were seeking the history of the Orthodox Church I would have asked my wife. @wvkeeper(HN) is a Preacher and @extragreen is a Baptologist, I am just curious on their thoughts.
I was trying to answer your question. They are the same as the Roman Catholic Church except they have several different theological understandings of doctrine. I have several colleagues who are part of this group. The Orthodox use icons in their worship which they believe are a connection between earth and the heavenly reality beyond our comprehension and reach, In their view the use of icons and relics and prayers to saints is the proper way to worship. and are more Mystical than the Roman Catholic Church.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT