ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Involved in January 6th

I'm always amazed when people act like the gubment didn't have people on the inside. When you look at just how many bad actors there were in the relatively minor Whitemire plot, to think they didn't have an expanded operation in this cluster is insane.
F1DCE091-0365-4091-B060-E2D5D0DE7F45_w1023_s.jpg

Last edited:
Best case the FBI knew it was going to happen and didn’t do anything to stop it or at worst planned it

Reactions: horsrman
The republicans need to call in Ray Epps. The democrats claimed to have interviewed him in private and took his word that he was t involved with the FBI. There still is no explanation as to why, as dozens of Americans are still being held as political prisoners, a man who is clearly caught on video and audio urging people to take the capital, who at one time was on the FBI wanted list, has never been arrested. They have raided the homes of people who were never in the Capital. They have raided the homes of people who weren’t even at the Capital, yet they haven’t raided an instigator that is clearly captured on video and audio?

The Capitol bombing happened just over 39 years ago and is now mainly forgotten. How many would like to wager in 39 years the Democrats (and a certain "libertarian") will still be talking about Jan 6th???

I’m almost 39 years old and can honestly say I’ve never heard of the capital bombing

I’m almost 39 years old and can honestly say I’ve never heard of the capital bombing
Of course not. It was by Democrats. Bill Clinton pardoned them and Republicans didn't go on an on about it being an insurrection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT