ADVERTISEMENT

FBI quietly updates crime data to show big jump in violence under Pedo-Joe/Commie-Toe admin: 'Shocking'

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
@mlblack16. schooled riflepuss a while back on this. 😂

This is mlblack16's reply to squirtgunarm2's rant that crime has gone down according to the FBI.

Only a disingenuous partisan hack like you would parrot that ridiculous narrative. And it's hilarious that you're depending on the likes of two geriatrics @OldielovesHerd and GREED as your backup, which shows jus how far you've fallen.

Crime didn't start dropping until after the FBI changed the way they collect crime data. There are huge gaps due to law enforcement agencies using old data collection systems which the FBI will no longer accept.

to avoid the "bu-bu-bu-but sourrrrrrrrrrrrrrce" posts, here's a few more:

to avoid the "bu-bu-bu-but sourrrrrrrrrrrrrrce" posts, here's a few more:

Where's Raoul? That's his favorite response to anything anyone posts from almost any source.

Nice to see I live rent-free in your heads.

I've been sick as hell. I didn't even stay up late Saturday to watch whatever crazy late game was on, which is usually my favorite thing to do on a fall Saturday night.

But I did watch the Hoosiers destroy Nebraska. Indiana is now ranked #13, a sure sign of the end of the world.

But I did watch the Hoosiers destroy Nebraska. Indiana is now ranked #13, a sure sign of the end of the world.
Cignetti is the real deal. It's a shame Indiana doesn't care about football and a slightly bigger school is all it will take to lure him away.

Cignetti is the real deal. It's a shame Indiana doesn't care about football and a slightly bigger school is all it will take to lure him away.
WVU. wonder if frank's boy would consider coaching at the place his old man did. doubtful, it'd be a lateral move, at the least. i'm sure it'd make the WVU faithful happy to trade in once again; me, i couldn't give a shit less. go HERD!! shep-herd, that is.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
WVU. wonder if frank's boy would consider coaching at the place his old man did. doubtful, it'd be a lateral move, at the least. i'm sure it'd make the WVU faithful happy to trade in once again; me, i couldn't give a shit less. go HERD!! shep-herd, that is.
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT