ADVERTISEMENT

Fetterman Debate

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Not sure if anyone watched the debate, or extended clips from it, but it's tough to watch. I hope he makes a full recovery. I honestly do. But right now, he needs to step down & 100% focus on recovery. It seems like they're just hoping to get him elected so they can swap his wife in there in his place. Which is just gross. They need to be honest with voters.

Reactions: rvntx
People need to wake up. The Democrats will throw anyone under the bus so people like Pelosi and Clintons can have (what they perceive as) power. At this stage, Fetterman is in no shape to be a US senator. Do the left power center care? No, as long as they have another number in the chamber, all is fine with them.

People are not voting for Biden or a Fetterman, you are voting for Pelosi, Clintons, Bidens, and Obamas to maintain some control. That's all they are voting for. This power group does not care who exert force or coercion on Fetterman, Biden, and AOC they will use them as a puppet and then discard them when they are done (sort of what they will do to Biden in 2024). Fetterman is not sick.... it's the deplorables running him out there to run for office in his current state.

Quote of the night: "Conservative commentator Allie Beth Stuckey joined in: Dr. Oz’s ability to keep a neutral expression while Fetterman continually fails to create a single coherent thought is extremely impressive."

Last edited:
It's criminal that people near to him are pushing him through this. Oz may be a carpet bagging tv dude, but my goodness what is wrong with our country that people are willing to put a man who is obviously in need of serious cognitive therapy through this?
Just like Biden. Shame on the people around them. And shame on the dems for putting up puppets in order to wield their power.

Those Dems have no message and should stop debating as many already have. I mean why debate and/or campaign or even do (nonsoftball interviews) when you have the media, DOJ/FBI carrying your water for you....

Reactions: mlblack16.
Why is Fetterman's head so disproportionately small compared to his body? It's off-putting and creepy as hell. He looks like a tick - which, considering he's a democrat politician, is the perfect representation for his political beliefs.

It's criminal that people near to him are pushing him through this. Oz may be a carpet bagging tv dude, but my goodness what is wrong with our country that people are willing to put a man who is obviously in need of serious cognitive therapy through this?
The right was correct to raise the exact same concerns about Biden. The fact the left continues to act like nothing is wrong when something clearly is shouldn’t shock anyone.

Dr Peter McCullough says all idiopathic strokes and heart attacks must be attributed to the vax until proven otherwise.

What if Fetterman’s vax-induced stroke tips the scales to return the senate to the Rs and saves western civilization?

What a dues ex machina that would be!

Reactions: 19MU88
Dr Peter McCullough says all idiopathic strokes and heart attacks must be attributed to the vax until proven otherwise.

What if Fetterman’s vax-induced stroke tips the scales to return the senate to the Rs and saves western civilization?

What a dues ex machina that would be!
It would be the result of an incumbent D losing as this race is to replace outgoing Toomey.

It would be the result of an incumbent D losing as this race is to replace outgoing Toomey.
Right. But you understand this could be the race that tips the scale to +1 in either direction.

I think the same thing could be said for POTUS as well. Russia talking about setting off dirty bombs and Ol Joe is the one with the football. All because people couldn’t handle 3:00 am tweets and 2.50$ gas

I think the same thing could be said for POTUS as well. Russia talking about setting off dirty bombs and Ol Joe is the one with the football. All because people couldn’t handle 3:00 am tweets and 2.50$ gas

Nice to see the Lincoln Project’s very own, @caliherd, like this post when he is one of the primary offenders on our side of the aisle. He hated Trump but now longs for those tweets and gas prices. Nice to see you’ve come to your senses, cali.

Nice to see the Lincoln Project’s very own, @caliherd, like this post when he is one of the primary offenders on our side of the aisle. He hated Trump but now longs for those tweets and gas prices. Nice to see you’ve come to your senses, cali.
it's not so much the tweets and as it is being gullible and naive enough to fall for the BS reporting for years. propaganda works.

Had a case today with a neurosurgeon. He was talking about a common patient that recently had had major craniotomy with removal of a huge brain tumor.

He said about the patient: "he looks pretty rough, but he could probably run for senate......"

I don't EVER discuss politics at the office/clinic, but I gave that one a chuckle. The neurosurgeons DGAF what they say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT