ADVERTISEMENT

First and Last

Oct 6, 2014
My first and last post for awhile but wanted to say im a huge Herd fan and ive always enjoyed reading this board but lately its horrible.

The main reason is their is so much arguing disrespecting one anothet when your all supposed to be a family. Embarrassing and i hope for heaven sake nobody reads this board because the way you wall disrespect each other makes this board look horrible.

I'd rather disrespect one another on here over disrespecting players, coaches, and leadership on other boards.
I agree, nitpicking is excessive on here, but people generally get over it.
I argue with raliegh on here whenever, but I agree with him when he makes a good point, and he does that often.
Sam, I agree with him on several things, but we disagree on Litton and the NFL. For the most part, one can co-exist.
I get myself made fun of for what some think are real stupid posts...oh well.

As I said, rather have the fans at one another on boards because they can actually respond. Players, coaches, and administrators? Can't or won't. Its simply not fair to bust their chops knowing that they won't say anything, half of which, on other boards, are a contest of who can be the most creative to complain about beating the same dead horse...over and over and over again.
I like this board. If you want to remove yourself from here because you don't like the content of this board then you should probably just sign off the internet entirely because this board is very tame compared to others.

Reactions: kdbherdon
My first and last post for awhile but wanted to say im a huge Herd fan and ive always enjoyed reading this board but lately its horrible.

The main reason is their is so much arguing disrespecting one anothet when your all supposed to be a family. Embarrassing and i hope for heaven sake nobody reads this board because the way you wall disrespect each other makes this board look horrible.
Sadly, the disrespect seems to be all over social media. People thankfully do not interact the same way face-to-face as they do online. I guess it is what it is...

Grammar is so bad, it makes my post look like Pulitzer Prize work

Do you always get along with everyone in your family? Put your big girl panties on and get over it. Dont take anything personally.

No its just sad were auppose to be a family and i see people bashing other herd fans. Disagreeing is one thing but i see most of yall running off new fans.. Sorry if i offended anyone was just hoping to maybe change a cple peoples outlook on how you treat your own on here

Sadly me and others was a big part of the community here in the early 2000s and since have quit posting due tomsome of the younger posters. Instead of having a good debate it has turned into insults to the point of it just being easier to just being a reader.

If you look on every thread its 30 percent of good info and 70 percent of someone else insulting another her fan. I just wish we could learn how to properly debate i guess you could say

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT