ADVERTISEMENT

First half analysis...

ARandomHerdFan

USER BANNED
Jan 9, 2006
giphy.gif

Oh, Jesus. Here we go with more crying about the refs. It happens on here every game in every sport once we get down. Then, miraculously, when we get the lead in those games, the crying about the refs stop.

No shit, the crying over refs is exhausting on this board. Could you imagine a game thread for baseball? The strike zone would have to be 6 feet wide and 8 feet in height to appease this people

No shit, the crying over refs is exhausting on this board. Could you imagine a game thread for baseball? The strike zone would have to be 6 feet wide and 8 feet in height to appease this people

This is nothing. It is much worse during football season. What kills me is that it isn't just the posters who I expect it to be from. Numerous posters whom I respect also take part in it.

It's one thing if it is a last minute, huge call which is blown in a tight game. But it is every game once Marshall starts to have momentum go against them. Look at the very first thread in the Wichita State game thread which was posted once we started to have a momentum swing.

Reactions: Marine03
I’m going to be totally honest, I thought tonight was pathetic. We had a chance to make a major statement, and for one half we were the only game on and we were terrible. I’m not mad, but I thought it was a truly awful performance.

I’m just really disappointed. I honestly thought for us to win it would take a perfect game but I never expected us to get beat down and our big guys not show up.

And no the refs didn’t come close to having anything to do with the outcome of this game. WVU took our manhood and we let them.

We just flat out were killed inside on the boards, no inside defense, and pressured a lot of shots, turnovers. Give WVU props, they out classed us. WKU beat us the same way our first game with em this year. One could complain about refs in a tight game, but we just flat out lost. Been an unexpected good season, congrats to the young men, here is to an even better next year.

Everything in here is fair... uhg, well I’m still buying season tickets for next year

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I’m going to be totally honest, I thought tonight was pathetic. We had a chance to make a major statement, and for one half we were the only game on and we were terrible. I’m not mad, but I thought it was a truly awful performance.

I’m just really disappointed. I honestly thought for us to win it would take a perfect game but I never expected us to get beat down and our big guys not show up.

And no the refs didn’t come close to having anything to do with the outcome of this game. WVU took our manhood and we let them.
Cali I do not despute what you said but we only really have 2 bigs this year. When we lost Williams early in the game the whole game changed. Peneva was not capable of carrying the entire load by his self.

Reactions: Herd Fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT