ADVERTISEMENT

FIU=trash

Having a team in top 25 isn’t bad for the conference.....it may turn out to be like the days when it was Memphis and the also rans in hoops...as long as we keep winning I don’t care where everyone else is. It sure didn’t hurt them.....Why not enjoy the ride, it’s been since ‘14 we’ve have had this notoriety for Marshall athletics. Keep winning and we keep getting national attention. We would then have great momentum heading into spring ball, recruiting and we’d have a great chance of being ranked heading into next year. That along with this year can be very special to Herdland!!!

They’ve been bad for sure, but thought I read they had quite a few out against JSU due to Covid

They're paying Butch Davis a million dollars a year for that mess.
Remember when so many on here and OF were jealous of the hire. That somehow FIU was going to become Miami-lite. Same goes for Kiffen at FAU. I know they have two championships, but Doc owned Joey Freshwater and we pretty much hand delivered FAU the championship trophy last year.

You really would think he'd be better than he currently is...
Ah well, MU shouldn't have a worry against FIU.
They got dog walked by Jacksonville State. OMG
Knox SHOULD have a career game. SHOULD. They gave up 168 yards to Jacksonville St's RB and in the last 10 minutes they lined it up and ran the ball straight up the middle for 3-8+ yards a carry and FIU could do nothing about it. You'd have thought they were playing Alabama.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
They’ve been bad for sure, but thought I read they had quite a few out against JSU due to Covid
Shouldn't matter. They're and FCS team and Jacksonville state had their QB go down early.

I don't know if you watched the game, but Jacksonville State manhandled FIU. Of Jacksonville State doesn't get a stupid penalty in the 3rd and their HC tense up and play for the FG resulting in a turnover on downs then FIU probably never scores a TD. Had they scored on that possession it would have been 23-3 Jacksonville State.

This is one of those games we need to go out and end early. Leave no doubt.

Get up four scores and then find some time for Zban, McDaniel and the second offense to get reps in the second half.

You can bet they'll be fired up for us after getting embarrassed and having a ranked league member coming in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT