ADVERTISEMENT

Floating around: POTUS has ordered call up of 3,000 reservists to go to Europe

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Reserve components and Individual Ready Reserve. Reading through details now. Could be training or to augment currrent units. IRR soliders are those that have usually fulfilled their commitment and are individually part of ther reserve component, basically on standby usually if shit hits the fan and they need you as you are not part of a unit. Somewhat of an odd move for a traning operation. Who knows these days as we are short manned. Readin up on details. Might not be a big deal but, would suck if you are on IRR and they call your ass back for that crap.

Gonna be necessary since they keep banging the drum for NATO membership for Ukraine
I just don't see that happening soon. I heard today, haven't confirmed, but one NATO charter or bylaw is that can't be In a current border conflict. So that rules them out for a longgggg time even if Russia were to leave Ukraine.

I just don't see that happening soon. I heard today, haven't confirmed, but one NATO charter or bylaw is that can't be In a current border conflict. So that rules them out for a longgggg time even if Russia were to leave Ukraine.
Hell no they can't join during an ongoing war - that immediately puts NATO into a war with a nuclear superpower.

Reserve components and Individual Ready Reserve. Reading through details now. Could be training or to augment currrent units. IRR soliders are those that have usually fulfilled their commitment and are individually part of ther reserve component, basically on standby usually if shit hits the fan and they need you as you are not part of a unit. Somewhat of an odd move for a traning operation. Who knows these days as we are short manned. Readin up on details. Might not be a big deal but, would suck if you are on IRR and they call your ass back for that crap.
Let’s hope they all did their taxes already. It’s not like they all can rely on their parents to do it for them.

Let’s hope they all did their taxes already. It’s not like they all can rely on their parents to do it for them.
Yehh well, there is a reason i did the taxes. As you know military people are gone sometimes.

This is one of the most assanine and bizarre things from this admin. Calling up reserves and IRR guys to send them to Europe.

1)Why? Just for a dumb show of meaningless look at us what we are doing. Just stupid PR stunt for no damn real reason.

2)Our current force is stretched thin because of this weak nimrond in charge that the rention rates and recruing rates SUCK.

This is pure bull shit what they are doing. Nothing other than pure weak bull shit. Calling up IRR guys to go to Europe. DUMB@!!!!!

Reactions: alphasig1053
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT