ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Atlantic quarterback Chris Robison suspended

And here I sit, not feeling the least amount of pity or sorrow. Kiffin knew the kind of person he was getting and went along with it anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Herd Fever
Wait: a poster in this thread makes a disparaging comment about a Marshall player who left with a year of eligibility left. That same poster tweeted that same player numerous times swearing at him, telling him that he sucked, etc.

Why would calling out that poster for his disgusting behavior towards a Marshall athlete and showing his bigotry, racism, and homophobic comments be deleted?

That’s absurd.

Wait: a poster in this thread makes a disparaging comment about a Marshall player who left with a year of eligibility left. That same poster tweeted that same player numerous times swearing at him, telling him that he sucked, etc.

Why would calling out that poster for his disgusting behavior towards a Marshall athlete and showing his bigotry, racism, and homophobic comments be deleted?

That’s absurd.

Where are those comments in this thread?

Where are those comments in this thread?

You took a jab at Chase in this thread. As a result, I called you out for your disgusting attacks directed at Marshall athletes on twitter and your racist, homophobic, bigoted comments and beliefs that you’ve used to defend Marshall athletes who have done far worse than Chase.

If you’re going to attack Chase or other white Marshall athletes, you leave yourself open for criticism when you defend black Marshall athletes who have done far worse. It’s a repeated pattern with you.

You took a jab at Chase in this thread. As a result, I called you out for your disgusting attacks directed at Marshall athletes on twitter and your racist, homophobic, bigoted comments and beliefs that you’ve used to defend Marshall athletes who have done far worse than Chase.

If you’re going to attack Chase or other white Marshall athletes, you leave yourself open for criticism when you defend black Marshall athletes who have done far worse. It’s a repeated pattern with you.

Ok buddy lol

Sounds like a personal issue from you

Ok buddy lol

Sounds like a personal issue from you

I’m not the racist, homophobic, bigot here. Those are your issues, not mine. I’m not the one who tweets at Marshall athletes swearing at them, telling them how much they suck, and telling them to transfer/quit. You own all of those. It’s even worse when those exact Marshall athletes mention how bad some Marshall fans attack them if they play poorly and then they do leave early.

Then, after they leave, you continue to take jabs at them (only the whites though) while defending the black Marshall athletes who do far worse off of the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT