ADVERTISEMENT

Florida is open for business

Jartard

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 29, 2019
Can't go because it's too bright. Stuck in Michigan with the witch and in Ohio with the snot nosed RINO. Masks forever here. And I have to wear giant sunglasses.

Oh well, I'd rob something but it's all worthless shit anyway.

Yeah what a guy. Why would you want the country to get vaccinated against a once in 100 year pandemic. I swear I have no idea how I was ever a Republican. What a freaking moron.

Unreal that we now have "conservatives" lauding over the government telling private business owners what to do with their own property. I'm sure Gov. DeSantis will be the first one to stand up for the freedom of a business owner to not have to bake a wedding cake for "Adam & Steve."

Unreal that we now have "conservatives" lauding over the government telling private business owners what to do with their own property. I'm sure Gov. DeSantis will be the first one to stand up for the freedom of a business owner to not have to bake a wedding cake for "Adam & Steve."
how is he telling private business what to do? Private business can still have mask mandates.

Yeah what a guy. Why would you want the country to get vaccinated against a once in 100 year pandemic. I swear I have no idea how I was ever a Republican. What a freaking moron.
So you think there should be a passport or papers that you carry to do anything like visit a state?

Do you want the Gestapo to check papers? You really think that if I go visit Florida or Nebrask for that matter I should carry vaccine papers? Especially when the stated vaccines are not FDA approved yet? But it doesn't matter. What if Florida or Minnesota said you have to have a flu shot before coming here? Or, if you have been to Florida in the lats two weeks you can't go to Georgia?

Some of the slippery slopes you all want government to go down are down right scary and you all have no intestinal fortitude because if you let them do this shit you will let them do anything.

So you think there should be a passport or papers that you carry to do anything like visit a state?

Do you want the Gestapo to check papers? You really think that if I go visit Florida or Nebrask for that matter I should carry vaccine papers? Especially when the stated vaccines are not FDA approved yet?
A vaccine passport should be considered racist. If people not being able to have an ID to vote is racist, why should we require vaccine paperwork?

Reactions: i am herdman
A vaccine passport should be considered racist. If people not being able to have an ID to vote is racist, why should we require vaccine paperwork?
Exactly!!!!

It is laughable the lack of balls some people show in this country. They are just going to roll over and let the nanny state take over.

The vaccine is a personal choice and a medical choice. Not a god damn governors choice.

Give it time. The 1st time a black man is asked to provide a vaccine passport the whole thing will go bye bye.

I dunno. There are several ways you can actually prove who you are without presenting a valid government ID.

I for one will only accept showing a vaccine ID/passport at a place of business unless they give me a free drink and sandwich while I wait in line to check out or place an order.

Reactions: alphasig1053
Exactly!!!!

It is laughable the lack of balls some people show in this country. They are just going to roll over and let the nanny state take over.

The vaccine is a personal choice and a medical choice. Not a god damn governors choice.
Thank you Herdy. I'm glad to see you've taken a Libertarian stand regarding public health regulations. Some of the best places to eat I'm sure, are those who have to deal with those pesky County Health Departments all the time.

Thank you Herdy. I'm glad to see you've taken a Libertarian stand regarding public health regulations. Some of the best places to eat I'm sure, are those who have to deal with those pesky County Health Departments all the time.
Do they ask patrons for their shot records? Dental records? How they vote?

Yeah, but this is not why you turned Democrat. You wanted to be cool in Cali. I get it.

Politics is a waste of time though. Figured it out, but I still vote Republican and conservative because I still just like the idea of looking prim, proper and neat instead of being some kind of sloppy undisciplined dope addict.

Either way though, I found out it doesn't really matter. Just how you go about the world is all it is. Nothing much rides on it.

Wearing the mask at this point makes a lot of sense. I mean you go the restaurant, as we did today for our work meeting, and we wore it n the front door and within 10 feet was the hostess stand. She then goes and seats us 20 feet from there and we took them off.

Why? Because our governor is a damn idiot and control freak. Nobody cares anymore, even most libs. We don't even wear them at work(including upper management) even though we have a sign on the door.

**** it, I am ready for summer. Let's party and have some fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT