ADVERTISEMENT

Florida next stop for Doc

Is that before or after Dan Mullin takes an NFL job? He is apparently seriously interested in making the jump if a team will hire him.

Sold his house this summer and next stop if hired will be UF as an assistant coach possibly the secondary coach

That is odd. 11 year head coach. Not a losing overall record. You would think he could land a head coaching job somewhere.
Probably because everyone can see through the weak competition he played against (not his fault) I know in the past someone posted his record vs .500 + teams and it was embarrassingly low

Probably because everyone can see through the weak competition he played against (not his fault) I know in the past someone posted his record vs .500 + teams and it was embarrassingly low

He may not really want to be a HC for now anyway.

I hope he gets the job he wants. I wish him nothing but the best. He did some really good things for Marshall and the program. I agree that it was time to move on, but I have nothing personally against him. Now that he is gone, I will focus on the good things he has done and look forward to the next coach.

That is odd. 11 year head coach. Not a losing overall record. You would think he could land a head coaching job somewhere.

Sheeit, that's nuthin'

Have you heard what his CUSA East Division record is?

If you remember when KO lied and ran BP off, BP called in a favor and did a year on the UVa staff, which qualified him to draw a Virginia teacher's pension based on his years as a HS coach. Would not surprise me if the same dynamic is going on now.

I would be fine with Pruett being involved with the coaching staff in some capacity. He certainly deserves a shot at the College Hall of Fame.

There is a lot more to your "KO lied and ran BP off" statement. Issues involving not only KO but Dan Angel and the BOG. Pruett let his emotions get the best of him briefly. Results - Pruett gone - Angel gone.

That was the Basketball HOF, which is full of crooks and thugs, much like the NBA and its feeder college programs. The College Football HOF requires 10 years as a coach, leaving BP one short. This was the motive for the supposed coup by the governor a few years ago. BP is a paid endorser of JJ and an employee of the hotel. BP who will be 78 by next season does a figurehead year and gets in.

I would be fine with Pruett being involved with the coaching staff in some capacity. He certainly deserves a shot at the College Hall of Fame.

There is a lot more to your "KO lied and ran BP off" statement. Issues involving not only KO but Dan Angel and the BOG. Pruett let his emotions get the best of him briefly. Results - Pruett gone - Angel gone.
The only way for Bob to benefit is to he the HC. He must have 10 years as a college HC to be considered a HoF Coach.

That was the Basketball HOF, which is full of crooks and thugs, much like the NBA and its feeder college programs. The College Football HOF requires 10 years as a coach, leaving BP one short. This was the motive for the supposed coup by the governor a few years ago. BP is a paid endorser of JJ and an employee of the hotel. BP who will be 78 by next season does a figurehead year and gets in.
He's an employee at the Greenbrier? Doing what?

He ends his career here 20-38 against FBS teams that ended the season with a winning record. That’s a .345 winning percentage. It also means that he played, on average, about 7 teams per year that had losing records or were FCS.

I knew that his record against teams that finished with a winning record wasn't great, but I didn't realize it was that bad. It's a good thing MU didn't play in a stronger conference the last 5 or 6 seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT