ADVERTISEMENT

Football Preview

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004
https://collegefootballnews.com/2020/05/college-football-news-preview-2020-marshall-thundering-herd

I love the:

He’s only a junior, but does it seem like Isaiah Green has been around Marshall since the Randy Moss era? He needs to be more accurate – hitting just 56% of his pass

For most of us it seems that way. 56% under Cramsey's stellar offense.

BetMGM has the win line at 6? Vegas is giving The Herd no love at all. The best year in recent memory (schedule wise), maybe one we will want to forget. Then again at the end of it, if we can get arid of Doc it might be ultimately worth it.

Last edited:
https://collegefootballnews.com/2020/05/college-football-news-preview-2020-marshall-thundering-herd

I love the:

He’s only a junior, but does it seem like Isaiah Green has been around Marshall since the Randy Moss era? He needs to be more accurate – hitting just 56% of his pass

For most of us it seems that way. 56% under Cramsey's stellar offense.

BetMGM has the win line at 6? Vegas is giving The Herd no love at all. The best year in recent memory (schedule wise), maybe one we will want to forget. Then again at the end of it, if we can get arid of Doc it might be ultimately worth it.
I may be blind on this one but I still believe ig can improve.Bernie Morris did and the two remind me of one another somewhat. The schedule is a challenge with no FCS warm up game. I would venture we are in for a 7-5 or 8-4 regular season.

7-5 might be the ceiling with an unproven QB and lite D. Many teams will stack the box and force us to beat them with the pass. Conversely, they will pound the ball and make us stop them. Gonna be an interesting year.

I'm definately not informed on anything, but I think the two keys to the upcoming season are the Center position, and the defensive line. We should be good, or at least good enough, to win everywhere else. It is a bit of a shame, but also exciting, that whomever starts in Chris Jackson's place doesn't get a warmup game too.

My prediction is that Green has improved tremendously in his "read and lead" capabilities before ECU this year, and that if it hasn't happened, the leash he has will be very short.

With no spring ball and now trying to get ready for the season in hurried and abbreviated fashion I am not confident that IG can turn the corner.

Reactions: johns1124
Is there any Mass / Public testing back there? Obviously, they will test the Students when they arrive. Are they testing the community at large? Anyone who wants on? What's the point of testing the Students if the community at large is left out. That's half the equation.

There is testing capability in Huntington...

There is capability everywhere. The question is to what point? If you do a search for Mass testing in Huntington, WV. Seems to me like they are not doing it. People still need a Dr. letter to get tested. I feel this is a mistake for a college town. If you know otherwise let me know.

johns1124 the WV National Guard was in Huntington about 3 weeks ago on Friday and Saturday and anyone could get tested free.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT