ADVERTISEMENT

For GK, other science buffs.

Reactions: big_country90
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ve-multiverse-theory.html?ito=social-facebook

Outer space has always fascinated me. I just wish it didn't make my brain hurt every time I start to read something like this. It's impossible to grasp the vastness of our cosmos.

I just finished The Discovery on Netflix starring Jason Segal, Roony Mara, and Robert Redford and it plays up the whole alternate reality stuff. It's a little dark but interesting. You might enjoy it.

I'll have to check it out. I can't wrap my brain around the whole concept of outer space. It's amazing to me. If I knew I had, say, two weeks to live, tops, (and no family) I would love to be put into a space shuttle and launched into outer space just so I could witness it first hand before I go.

It shouldn't be that hard for you. I mean, you can stand on top of a huge mountain and see all of your god's creation. You can see all four corners of what he made.

Isaiah 40:21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?

22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth,

The Bible talks about Space and the earth being suspended in Space especially in the book of Job. Let's cut the shit now

I think a case can be built that the bible teaches a fixed and immovable earth from the following verses...

1 Chronicles 16:30: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.”
Psalm 93:1: “Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ...”
Psalm 96:10: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable ...”
Psalm 104:5: “Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.”
Isaiah 45:18: “...who made the earth and fashioned it, and himself fixed it fast...”

However, we know that the earth rotates on its axis at 1000 miles an hour, while rotating around the sun at 67,000 mph, while simultaneously rotating within the Milky Way at 515,000 mph. You don't have to ride the tilt-o-whirl at Camden Park to get a real ride. We're already on one.

Last edited:
Isaiah 40:21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?

22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth,

This is where the Wayne comes out in you. This is also the explanation that I have given to Fever about his lack of knowledge of the Bible. He, and your, knowledge derives from the English translation. The problem with that is the translations were not always accurate, and some words have no exact translations from one language to another.

"Circle," as used in your scripture, came from the Hebrew hyshb 'l hwg h'rtz. It translates to "the one dwelling on the horizon of the land." Research shows that the same word/phrase is used in the Bible and in other writings in Hebrew. It never refers to a sphere. A circle, sometimes, but never a sphere. We all know that a circle is entirely different than a sphere.

There is immense research done on this exact scripture which refutes your claim. It is why I have harped on Fever that his knowledge of the Bible is jaded; it comes from a man-made translation from multiple languages. Unless he speaks the original language, he is putting his faith in simple man, who have fvcked up the translation. Even when they didn't, there are some words that don't have a compatible translation to in other languages, thus changing the meaning in the Bible.

A person with a devil soul will do and say anything to discredit God.

Oh that's in the Bible too but I guess those verses must have meant something different then too.

Fever, try not to be so damn stupid.

I am going to write a book claiming that I jerk-off nightly on Melania Trump's face. Also in the book, I will claim that the earth has blue skies and white clouds. I will also "predict" in the book that there will be people who deny my claims in my book. When that happens, it will prove that my book is correct since I correctly predicted the doubters!

It shouldn't be that hard for you. I mean, you can stand on top of a huge mountain and see all of your god's creation. You can see all four corners of what he made.

Other than defending someone's rights to believe whatever they want, how many times have you heard me discuss Christianity in the last five or six years?

Last edited:
This is where the Wayne comes out in you. This is also the explanation that I have given to Fever about his lack of knowledge of the Bible. He, and your, knowledge derives from the English translation. The problem with that is the translations were not always accurate, and some words have no exact translations from one language to another.

"Circle," as used in your scripture, came from the Hebrew hyshb 'l hwg h'rtz. It translates to "the one dwelling on the horizon of the land." Research shows that the same word/phrase is used in the Bible and in other writings in Hebrew. It never refers to a sphere. A circle, sometimes, but never a sphere. We all know that a circle is entirely different than a sphere.

There is immense research done on this exact scripture which refutes your claim. It is why I have harped on Fever that his knowledge of the Bible is jaded; it comes from a man-made translation from multiple languages. Unless he speaks the original language, he is putting his faith in simple man, who have fvcked up the translation. Even when they didn't, there are some words that don't have a compatible translation to in other languages, thus changing the meaning in the Bible.

And this^^^^is where the Pharisee comes out in you. You have a knowledge of the Bible, but your understanding is severely lacking. Your belief is that to understand the Bible, one must be a scholar, and this is where you are about as wrong as you can get. Your "immense research" means nothing.

Ecclesiastes 2:26 For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail

Just so you'll know, you are not good in the sight of God.

I've read two -three articles on this now and have yet to see what evidence about this cold spot actually indicates multiverse?

There's a two percent chance this cold spot happened by chance, and they consider that less likely than a parallel universe somehow bumping into our own ???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT