ADVERTISEMENT

For the board libs..excluding Greed

Jul 13, 2024
Given this recent popularity and excitement over the Harris/Walz ticket, what are the top 5 initiatives they have given that make you want to support them? What do you think they will do to make life for you better, put more money in your pocket and allow you the pursuit of happiness?

Not trump is not an answer.

Greed can STFU. We all know he’s a liar of the worst kind that hides behind multiple religions and supports people that supports the murder of babies and grooming of children. He has no credibility.

You won't get an answer. Dumbass #1 just posts nonsensical, gibberish to raise his post-count.

extralyingdumbass, like the rest of the board bleaters are voting for the D. They don't why. It's just what their shepherds told them to do. They love the D.
GREED wants the D in any situation

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
Given this recent popularity and excitement over the Harris/Walz ticket, what are the top 5 initiatives they have given that make you want to support them? What do you think they will do to make life for you better, put more money in your pocket and allow you the pursuit of happiness?

Not trump is not an answer.

Greed can STFU. We all know he’s a liar of the worst kind that hides behind multiple religions and supports people that supports the murder of babies and grooming of children. He has no credibility.
First tell me what Trump will do for you. That would seem only fair to me.

If it is so easy tell me then.

Far more secure border. Closed borders. Less taxes. Far better foreign policies. Safer country. Tough on crime. No woke. Far less regulation. Less dependency on foreign energy. No more bending over for China, Russia, North Korea, Mexico and Iran. No more New Green Deal. No more forcing green down our throats. No attacks on our Constitution and our high court.

You?

No attacks on our Constitution
LDFMSPUH65JIPJIAHDOMVOIE4Q.jpg

Still no answers I see. No polices to stand behind? No vision of America to share?

The only response like always is what about Trump. Very telling

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
Still no answers I see. No polices to stand behind? No vision of America to share?

The only response like always is what about Trump. Very telling
I wouldn't want to talk about trump if I were you. Thankfully, I'm not you.

It's really a loaded question, as neither Harris nor Walz have really had any time to discuss these things in the positions they are campaigning for. But based on the Biden administration's track record and Walz's track record as governor:

• First-time homebuyer assistance: I believe that the easiest way to create intergenerational wealth is property ownership, and Walz has been successful in helping those first-timers. It's why blacks have been hamstrung, as redlining shut down today's black children from being able to inherit houses from their grandparents (via their parents who inherited those properties). A 16 year old black child today could very well be the first in their family to be in a position to inherit property from their parents who weren't prohibited to own property due to redlining.
  • Paid family leave - having spent time in some of the happiest countries in the world last year, one observation was how those citizens get things we aren't guaranteed: childcare, paid family leave, guaranteed/better form of social security. Walz has accomplished one of those three as governor and helped a second one of those in a roundabout way (child credits).
  • Free college tuition for low income children. Overwhelming data shows that those with a college degree earn far more over a lifetime.
  • Gay friendly.
  • Abortion protection for those coming from states where it is illegal
What didn't I touch on?

Crime: Regardless of what so many of you deplorables claim, crime has dropped substantially over the past 35 years regardless of who was in office. It had a hiccup during the Covid years but dropped again significantly last year. It's comical when I read comments from Crispy Lips about him voting for trump due to trump being "tough on crime" compared to Harris, because a major knock you deplorables tried getting on Harris four years ago was her convictions of blacks while she was a prosecutor. And it's tough to be "tough on crime" when you're the one committing 34 felonies and a sexual assault.

Economy: I'm not worried either way about that. I love how much I have made over the past 24 months just in high-yield savings accounts while hating trump's vindictiveness with his punishment of the major blue states. But I'm not worried either way about it. For the sake of others, I think trump in office would see a jolt to the economy, but I fear what that would lead to with the feds and interest rates.

International Relations: I also find it comical when deplorables act like leaders of other countries are intimidated by trump and know not to mess around, since he will make them pay. Pfft. Just like he made Mexico pay for the wall like he promised even though Vicente Fox told him to "fvck off" and mocked him. I think trump is a moron when it comes to diplomacy and has hurt us with our allies as much as he has hurt us with our enemies. The man-crush he and Kim Jong Un had with each other was cute, but I'm not worried about North Korea.

Ethics/Leadership: It's a landslide for Dems.

It's not photo shopped you stupid lying punk.

True, but it's very misleading.

Pretty much the same as photoshopped.

It makes it look like protesters had a big fire going with a large plume of smoke.

That's not what it is. It's the photo bleaters like you and your overlords use in an attempt to make it look much worse than it was.

True, but it's very misleading.

Pretty much the same as photoshopped.

It makes it look like protesters had a big fire going with a large plume of smoke.

That's not what it is. It's the photo bleaters like you and your overlords use in an attempt to make it look much worse than it was.
Yes it's true. moron.

NOT the same as photo shopped. moron.

The caption under the pic described what was happening in the picture.

It was an insurrection incited by your orange jesus in an attempt to stay in power and overturn the results of a free and fair election. It's Faux News bleaters like you who lie about what really happened.

Yes it's true. moron.

NOT the same as photo shopped. moron.

The caption under the pic described what was happening in the picture.

It was an insurrection incited by your orange jesus in an attempt to stay in power and overturn the results of a free and fair election. It's Faux News bleaters like you who lie about what really happened.
You're a fvcking faggit

Reactions: 30CAT
Far more secure border. Closed borders. Less taxes. Far better foreign policies. Safer country. Tough on crime. No woke. Far less regulation. Less dependency on foreign energy. No more bending over for China, Russia, North Korea, Mexico and Iran. No more New Green Deal. No more forcing green down our throats. No attacks on our Constitution and our high court.

You?
The republicans voted against a stronger bill to secure the border after Trump told them not to. Democrats better foreign policy as in the past Republicans have wanted free trade. Trump wants to impose a 10 percent tariff on foriegn trade that would be very inflationary. Trump wants to cut off supplies to Ukraine for the war that would guarantee Russia to take a chunk of Ukraine and perhaps rule all of it threatening the countries around it. Gun control policy would reduce crime but Republicans want to keep their war machine guns. Deregulating banks is what always causes major recessions and a great depression years ago..Banks get greedy and and buy deriviatives which are risky. Green energy has to come to pass or climate change will be catastropic with ever increasing destruction of coastlines and much worse weather conditions which will cause more destruction of land and property which will add to the deficit . Even if all this were not true the air pollution would get much worse over time. The Constitution is something that Trump would like to eliminate and he wants to become a dictator make no mistake about it. Taxes would become more fair under Democrats as the ultra wealthy would have to pay more than they do now and not get another huge tax break for the ultra rich. There were no tax breaks for the average and poor Americans in the last big tax cut. Why?. A carrot was given to those in the upper middle class of 2 percent . Was the tax cuts fair and did they not take from the treasury which would make them inflationary? Last of all you speak of bending over to other countries who most are enemies of us why does Trump always praise them? I can tell you why because he wants to be like them and what would that mean for our country?

2.5 day bump! Brilliant! Thanks for helping me ruin the board for a week all so your fellow deplorable will clean up your posts.

The interesting thing about the novel rifle wrote in response is, are those the platform promises made by Kameltoe? Ir is that perhaps one of the many things she’s flipped her position on. See gun confiscation, Medicare for all (including illegals) for an example.

What about the tax free tips? Wonder where she got that idea lol

Oldie wrote Trump or republicans 8 or 9 times in his defense of Kamala and the lib policies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT