ADVERTISEMENT

Former Gov Blagojevich: My fellow Democrats are 'destroying the rule of law'

Not only is this a repost, you posted the original post.
45112cce-6548-4557-ba18-8936988fbbf3_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: herdfan06
What the fvck? You fvcking moron. How are you so dumb to continue doing this?

Deplorables, get your shit together or else I will make last week's one-day board ruination a month-long thing.

This fvcking moron continues to post multiple threads based on Fox News articles, and he's too stupid to even read them which leads to multiple threads with the same article and/or threads that his own article contradicts.

One of your own is ruining the board, and you morons sit on your fat asses and don't do anything about it.

Deplorables, get your shit together or else I will make last week's one-day board ruination a month-long thing.

This fvcking moron continues to post multiple threads based on Fox News articles, and he's too stupid to even read them which leads to multiple threads with the same article and/or threads that his own article contradicts.

One of your own is ruining the board, and you morons sit on your fat asses and don't do anything about it.
^^spammer ruining the board^^

Reactions: 30CAT

Stop whining and crying, shit dick, you're ruining the board.

Reactions: 19MU88

I still remain conflicted on tidy cat. He votes like an American should, yet with most other things he’s retarded. Greed votes the wrong way and is also retarded so atleast Cat has that going for him.

Reactions: 30CAT
I still remain conflicted on tidy cat. He votes like an American should, yet with most other things he’s retarded. Greed votes the wrong way and is also retarded so atleast Cat has that going for him.
S l e a u x T a r d is a lying idiot trumptard.

What am I retarded about? I'll see if I can improve. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT