ADVERTISEMENT

Former Marshall FB Player Passes

C.K. Ocsevol-Evad

Silver Buffalo
Jul 7, 2010
Ashley McNeely, a former linebacker/special teams contributor at Marshall from 2001-2005, passed away unexpectedly today.

Ashley was one of the toughest pound-for-pound players both on and off of the field.

Unfortunately, it looks like it may be drug related by the way it's being reported.
People.com had a story up about it and said prescription drug and other drug related items were found next to the body. absolutely terrible situation.

Shut the fvck up. It's not near as black and white as that. And as a former football player you should be ashamed at how you view the death of one of your "brothers"

I never said I played ball.

Thing is personally. I have no pity for Drug addicts.

I have lots of pity for drug addicts, I have no pity for dealers. The opioid , fentanyl mixed with heroin epidemic is out of control. Police can only do so much, but they need more leeway, or we need to beef up our narcotics officers. It's everywhere.

May this young man Rest In Peace. I lost a PTSD Iraq war relative to the same thing 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I have lots of pity for drug addicts, I have no pity for dealers. The opioid , fentanyl mixed with heroin epidemic is out of control. Police can only do so much, but they need more leeway, or we need to beef up our narcotics officers. It's everywhere.

May this young man Rest In Peace. I lost a PTSD Iraq war relative to the same thing 3 weeks ago.

My question is where is all the fentanyl coming from??

Another addict meets his maker in my eyes

Most people already know this, but you're a fvcking idiot. That's why it took you so long to graduate even with the assistance of the HELP program.

Go commit some more booster violations and get arrested again all while living at momma's house until you are 30 years old.

Reactions: HerdFan73
orcastrated .

"Orcastrated?" Your conspiracy theory is almost as dumb as your FBS playoff format.
3540107F-B86A-4FBA-9DF5-A3105C1FFB32_zpsoovdtqqj.png

Please. A young man in his prime has passed from unfortunate circumstances, I know eerbillys will stoop to lows of stupidity most would consider unthinkable. This is one of those times.

Shut the F UP cuz!

State legislature just spent weeks debating medical marijuana, citing all of its inherent dangers, linked it to all manner of disease and decadence, and then passed a neutered bill that is highly restrictive toward who will be allowed to get a prescription for it because it is so dangerous.

OxyContin? Pharmaceutical heroin? No such debate - USDA approved, legal from the get-go, and not one of our leaders in the Federal or state government made so much as a whimper about restricting its distribution until the whole world was on fire.

That is why there's an opioid epidemic, and its the same leaders who allowed southern WV to get flooded with pills that are standing on stage now pretending to give a shit about your nephew's overdose.

State legislature just spent weeks debating medical marijuana, citing all of its inherent dangers, linked it to all manner of disease and decadence, and then passed a neutered bill that is highly restrictive toward who will be allowed to get a prescription for it because it is so dangerous.

OxyContin? Pharmaceutical heroin? No such debate - USDA approved, legal from the get-go, and not one of our leaders in the Federal or state government made so much as a whimper about restricting its distribution until the whole world was on fire.

That is why there's an opioid epidemic, and its the same leaders who allowed southern WV to get flooded with pills that are standing on stage now pretending to give a shit about your nephew's overdose.

SO the docs who write the scripts and the mom and pop pharmacies/pill mills have no role in this? McKesson just ships the orders. There should be much more accountability on all fronts. Hate to hear of this needless passing.

SO the docs who write the scripts and the mom and pop pharmacies/pill mills have no role in this?
I didn't say they didn't - I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of these elected officials acting like they don't know where this epidemic originated from, despite the fact that they had - and still have - the power to enact tighter controls on opioids, but won't.

Like Uncle Joe up there talking about the horrors of opiate addiction, and how we've just got to figure out some way to stem the tide, while his daughter gets paid $18 million a year working for one of the largest US manufacturers of synthetic opium.

Another addict meets his maker in my eyes

You're an idiot.......You clearly have no understanding of this terrible epidemic that is devastating this country.

Drug overdose is now the leading cause of accidental death in America.

You're an idiot.......You clearly have no understanding of this terrible epidemic that is devastating this country.

What? You mean people outside of Huntington OD on drugs? Nah, that can't be.

Reactions: Herd Fever
I'm not sure I would refer to that as accidental deaths. If I consistently walk into a snake pit full of cobras, would it be an accident if one of them bit me? If I consistently drive my SUV 85 MPH through winding backroads of WV hills and hollers, and one day I ran off the road and killed myself, would that be an accident? If I consistently screwed hookers while not using protection, and one day contracted the Herpes virus, would that be considered an accident?

I hate seeing what's transpiring with the drugs epidemic, and feel for all of those affected by it, but when you play with fire, expect to occasionally get burned.

But there is no conspiracy

I'm not sure I would refer to that as accidental deaths. If I consistently walk into a snake pit full of cobras, would it be an accident if one of them bit me? If I consistently drive my SUV 85 MPH through winding backroads of WV hills and hollers, and one day I ran off the road and killed myself, would that be an accident? If I consistently screwed hookers while not using protection, and one day contracted the Herpes virus, would that be considered an accident?

I hate seeing what's transpiring with the drugs epidemic, and feel for all of those affected by it, but when you play with fire, expect to occasionally get burned.

I don't think I'd compare any of the above with the curse of addiction.

You need a ton of Fentanyl for cut and distribution. Unless someone proves otherwise, I stand by the belief the government and the pharmaceutical companies orcastrated the current drug epidemic.
You don't need a ton... fentanyl is about50+x stronger than morphine. Carfentanil is also being used and it's about 10,000x stronger than morphine. A lot of overdoses happen because the goons selling the stuff don't know what they're doing and sell it as herion without cutting it down anywhere near enough. Also, both drugs are being smuggled in from china.

Reactions: ThunderCat98

Many people fail to understand that those hooked, especially on things like pills, aren't normal junkies.

Many times, these are contributors to society who haven't dabbled in drugs before. They had a back injury, etc. and were prescribed painkillers. Either due to bad monitoring/instructions from medical professionals or patients taking too much just to deal with pain, they become addicts.

These aren't all bums who made a choice to get high and became hooked.

Your dumbass isn't fully aware of anything. You've already shown to everyone in this thread how much of a moron you are. Go back to the premium board where they allow imbeciles like you to post in exchange for taking your money.
[/QUOTE]

Man you really hate me and it's hilarious.

If this guy didn't play football at Marshall. Nobody here would give a ****, just another junkie dead.

Funny, they'll give junkies free Narcan injections all day long but families have to pay out the ass for Eppy pens to save their kids. Screwed up world!

Reactions: Herd Fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT