ADVERTISEMENT

Former Marshall FB Player Passes

Let's not forget the second paragraph.

"The investigation is continuing and police are asking anyone with information to call the Homicide Squad at 631-852-6392."

You clearly don't know how investigations work. A boater found a floating body. Detectives, including possibly homicide, check to see if there are any signs of it being criminal in nature. If they can't tell, they proceed with caution in their investigation, hence "contact homicide squad." But, as your own link just showed in an update, it appears to be non-criminal in nature.

Oh, look at the story below. In a town a few miles away, just two weeks ago, another body was found in the water. It, too, appears to be non-criminal according to the police:

On April 30, a ferry crew found the body of 43-year-old Jose Perez Ramirez, of Patchogue, in the bay off Sayville. His cause of death is still under investigation, but it appears non-criminal, police have said.

Yes, your "neighborhood" is full of violence and bodies being dumped. The "bodies being dumped" is a homeless guy whom died of non-criminal acts. The "violence" is less than the national average, and if you live in your town, you have a far lower chance of being a victim of violent crime than the rest of New York State.

You just don't get it, do you? You live in a town with 35,000 people. You are using individual cases from 10 years ago and 3 years ago to claim that your neighborhood is full of violence and bodies being dumped. You realize that it isn't unusual for towns with 35,000 to have murders happen over a decade, right?

There is a way to look at just how much violent crime happens in areas. It is called the violent crime rate. Your town has a much lower violent crime rate than the average throughout the state AND the average throughout the country. No matter how many links of crimes 3-10 years ago you post, it doesn't change the fact that violent crime happens at a higher rate both throughout the state and throughout the country than in Bay Shore.

Based on your own link, the violent crime rate in Bay Shore is 2.46. The violent crime rate in Huntington is 3.84.

That means violent crime is far more prevalent in Huntington than your small town.

Property crime rate in Bay Shore is 18. Property crime rate in Huntington is 54.

Huntington is a far, far more dangerous city both in violent crime and property crime than your neighborhood. You're just too dumb to understand how these things work.

So now your comparing Huntington to Bay Shore. You continue to show your ignorance.

Another CITY and County Seat compared to another hamlet within a County of over 100 different hamlets.

And the articles I have provided links to except for the last 2 are of people I personally know and have visited.

Like I said, I can post more.

So now your comparing Huntington to Bay Shore. You continue to show your ignorance.

Another CITY and County Seat compared to another hamlet within a County of over 100 different hamlets.

So, now you are changing your argument to claim that your county is the violent one?

You live in a hamlet. That means it is a small area. Your small area is extremely safe. Neighborhoods are also small areas. Yet, you claim your small area (neighborhood) in this small area (hamlet) is full of violence, drugs, and bodies being dumped. If that were the case, your hamlet would reflect it in its overall crime rate.

Being as small as Bay Shore is, if a part of it had really bad violence like you claim, it would impact Bay Shore's crime rate. In reality, Bay Shore is much safer than Huntington, much safer than the average place in New York, and much safer than the average place in the U.S.

Violence that takes place 7 miles away or incidents from 3 years ago and 10 years ago simply don't change that. Do you understand how crime rates work?

Most people don't need it pointed out, as your stupidity is on full display for all to see again.

06's comment wasn't about me not being clear enough. He wasn't confused about anything. He was making a joke because I typed "country" instead of "county." He was making a joke referencing my typo. He wasn't confused about the two locations being in the same country. He knew they were, hence why he made the joke.

That's embarrassing for you, but you're used to it by now.
No I got the joke from the beginning. I was making a commentary on how you can never make a mistake.

No I got the joke from the beginning. I was making a commentary on how you can never make a mistake.

You're a liar. If you had caught on from the beginning, it made no sense for you to claim that I hadn't been clear enough, thus leading to '06's "confusion." You would have mocked me for making a typing mistake instead.

Not lying at all. You're just an egomaniac that has daddy issues

You and fever have both said that line. Do you guys just throw random shit out there and hope they stick?

Why would I have "daddy issues?" Do you even know what that infers? It means a child that has issues from not having a father around, having a father who left the family, having been abused mentally, physically, or sexually by their father . . . none of those apply.

Anyone who reads this thread knows you're a liar. It made no sense for you to make that comment about me not writing clear enough if you really caught on to what 06 was doing.

Now, go back and try to see if something else sticks. You're zero for eternity so far after a decade on here. Giving back rubs to tweens is a lot easier, huh?

You're a liar. If you had caught on from the beginning, it made no sense for you to claim that I hadn't been clear enough, thus leading to '06's "confusion." You would have mocked me for making a typing mistake instead.

Not everyone is as pathetic as you that the moment someone makes a mistake, you start attacking them.

Not everyone is as pathetic as you that the moment someone makes a mistake, you start attacking them.

How are you not so embarrassed by your utter failure in this thread that you don't continue to show your face?

"My neighborhood is full of violence, drugs, and bodies being dumped. See, just look at this case from ten years ago . . . or this one from three years ago . . . or this one that involved a guy selling drugs out of a pizza shop 25 minutes from my neighborhood . . . or this body in the ocean that the police said involved no criminal elements. Oh, and ignore the crime stats which show that my small hamlet actually has much lower crime than Huntington, lower crime than the rest of New York State, and lower crime than the national average. Those things don't matter. And forget about all of the multi-million dollar houses in my small hamlet and the fact that nearly a quarter of the houses on the market are above $500,000 in my hamlet. My neighborhood is full of violence, drugs, and bodies being dumped."

Have you prayed or are you currently praying for those who you resent, including your father?

I'm struggling finding the link between your post and peckers. And I know your post has something to do with peckers, because 100% of your hypocrite nation history has dealt with only peckers.

Have you prayed or are you currently praying for those who you resent, including your father?

Honestly, I pray for all to be able to recognize the truth. But I can't pray for people to change their ways because at the end of the day you face judgement on your own.

Honestly, I pray for all to be able to recognize the truth. But I can't pray for people to change their ways because at the end of the day you face judgement on your own.
Why does hat prevent you from praying for them?

This thread is so F___ed up, I've decided to come back to the board.

1390937911120.png

ADVERTISEMENT