ADVERTISEMENT

Former UCF football player

I would include Mike Leach in this, but I'm pretty sure his blood pressure did him in.

Covid is over in Africa because not enough people took the poison vaccine. So the people at UNICEF want Covid vaccines deployed there to erase their herd immunity.

This is what evil looks like.

Reactions: 19MU88
Covid is over in Africa because not enough people took the poison vaccine. So the people at UNICEF want Covid vaccines deployed there to erase their herd immunity.

This is what evil looks like.

wanting to vaccinate young, fit people (I believe Africa is the youngest population in the world, least obese, etc) that have already had Covid makes me more suspicious about any vax related thing. It makes me feel like i'm taking crazy pills.

The calculus for vaxing and uninfected previously person back in early 21 versus trying to vax a 21 year old that's already had covid is not even close to comparable.

The Covid Vaccine is really important.

Until we don't meet military recruiting goals and retentions is bad and the poltical gain from mandating is not good anymore and we got rid of evil DJT.

Oh and young people dying and they call it a training accident or sudden death. They know what the deal is.

The United States of America owes a lot of good people who served the country an apology and frankly money and backpay and restoration of benefits.

Reactions: Marc22
7497sk.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT