ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News Alert: ⚠️ Illegal, Haitian man indicted for sexual assault at Massachusetts migrant shelter arraigned on child rape charges.

Crispy Lips and @KyMUfan , the Mets won back-to-back games for the first time in three weeks, so I am in a decent mood. As a result, I will go easy on both of you fvcking morons.

Both of you, go back and read the article that Crispy Lips posted. Then, either edit your post so that it isn't wrong or delete your post. Learn to read you fvcking morons.

Crispy Lips and @KyMUfan , the Mets won back-to-back games for the first time in three weeks, so I am in a decent mood. As a result, I will go easy on both of you fvcking morons.

Both of you, go back and read the article that Crispy Lips posted. Then, either edit your post so that it isn't wrong or delete your post. Learn to read you fvcking morons.

Shut up, dick ass. I didn't mean to repost, but I did. Stop your damned crying like a bitch.

And rifle was going to hire this poor, illegal, alien.

right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news.

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks

Shut up, dick ass. I didn't mean to repost, but I did. Stop your damned crying like a bitch.
No, moron. Those reposts are in other threads. This isn't a repost you fvcking moron. Jesus, you even fvcked THAT up!

Again, read your own article again. Then, come back and delete your thread or edit it after you realize what you fvcked up. Hint: the double post you made was in two different threads and has nothing to do with this, moron.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT