ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News falls to third place for the first time in 17 years

Yep, for firing Bill O'Reilly. The station's dead to me now. It's the ID channel and ballgames in the evening for me.

Why don't you just post all under dtard instead of these different names? I post here a lot. My name shows up on a lot of posts. Some people might think it's pathetic. I don't care. If they want to go out and experience real world conversation, go on. I tried and it's boring.

Logging on to all those different names. Why do it if you don't have to? The only reason I ever did it was because they kept banning me. You're safe now.

Reactions: 19MU88
Logging on to all those different names. Why do it if you don't have to? The only reason I ever did it was because they kept banning me. You're safe now.
How many different names did you use before the mods gave up decided to allow you to post here?

Yep, for firing Bill O'Reilly. The station's dead to me now. It's the ID channel and ballgames in the evening for me.

Why don't you just post all under dtard instead of these different names? I post here a lot. My name shows up on a lot of posts. Some people might think it's pathetic. I don't care. If they want to go out and experience real world conversation, go on. I tried and it's boring.

Maybe because I'm not this dtard user...

By the way.. You guys are in serious trouble for 2018 and 2020 if Rachel Maddow is now the top viewed cable news show.

How many different names did you use before the mods gave up decided to allow you to post here?

Actually post with or just ones I made up to fill up the space that said who's on here? A hell of a lot is all I know. At least 100 for that. As far as posting, maybe 20 or 30.

By the way.. You guys are in serious trouble for 2018 and 2020 if Rachel Maddow is now the top viewed cable news show.

What does this mean? Even when Obama was president, I was not in serious trouble. Do you think you're in serious trouble just because your candidate lost a political football game?

Oooooh, I'm in serious trouble.

Bahahaha. The number of viewers of a TV channel (that just happened to fire its largest nightly draw) is supposed to predict election outcomes in 2018 and 2020?????

lmao. Even Herdbuckeye wouldn't try and insinuate that one.

Reactions: 19MU88
Bahahaha. The number of viewers of a TV channel (that just happened to fire its largest nightly draw) is supposed to predict election outcomes in 2018 and 2020?????

lmao. Even Herdbuckeye wouldn't try and insinuate that one.

Donald-Trump-Confused-Face-2015-Republican-Debate.gif

It's all money, but I think they miscalculated on this one. This channel was for us. They have kids in there now wanting to turn it into MSNBC thinking they can do it better. Maybe if they hired Brian Williams. Not with the kids they're trotting out there.

This is all physical. It's a physical ballgame, especially on TV. Talent in this industry is based on how you look and sound. The words don't even matter that much.

We turn on TV to see people better than us. Better looking, better sounding, smarter. Now they're just putting these high school kids on there like they have at the Wendy's counter. Amateur hour, turn it off.

It's all money, but I think they miscalculated on this one. This channel was for us. They have kids in there now wanting to turn it into MSNBC thinking they can do it better. Maybe if they hired Brian Williams. Not with the kids they're trotting out there.

This is all physical. It's a physical ballgame, especially on TV. Talent in this industry is based on how you look and sound. The words don't even matter that much.

We turn on TV to see people better than us. Better looking, better sounding, smarter. Now they're just putting these high school kids on there like they have at the Wendy's counter. Amateur hour, turn it off.

I like watching Bill get mad and pound the desk. I want him and Geraldo going back and forth at the tv and me yelling Damn it!

We're like football players now without a coach. We want that powerful speech to take the field with. There's nobody to deliver it. The Talking Points.

Hannity's on too late. I'm ready to turn the game off and go to bed at 10, not take the field. And his voice is kind of whiny sounding. Just not as good as O'Reilly.

Losing O'Reilly and ending up with Tucker, this is like when OSU fired Tressel and made Fickell the coach.

So where's FNC's Urban Meyer? Until they get him, my ass won't be in their seats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT